Android studio compilation project error: string index out of range 0
Compile the project after merging the SVN code. Android studio fails to compile the project. An error message appears: string index out of range 0
Cause: compilation fails due to conflicts caused by merging codes
Delete the other three files with the same name
gradle.Properties , and there are no other three
gradle.Properties files with the same name and different suffixes in the original project because of conflicts in the process of merging codes, and
->>> symbols that cannot be compiled, so delete
build -- > Clear project or
build -- > Rebuild project recompile the project, and the problem is solved.
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: ERROR: Cause: executing external native build for cmake
- Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent version, or set ANDROID_DAILY_OVERRIDE environment
- Flutter Package error: keyboard_visibility:verifyReleaseResources
- [Solved] Unity Package Error: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
- Android studio Error:Execution failed for task ‘: app:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForDebug ‘
- Flutter android studio runs gradle build error: Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration’:classpath’.
- Android Error:Internal error:org.gradle.tooling.BuildException: Could not execute build…
- Android Studio error: unrecognized Attribute name MODULE
- error: resource android:attr/lStar not found [Pefect Solution]
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.15.
- IDEA reports an error Could not reserve enough space for xxxxKB object heap processing
- Mybatis error under Springboot project: Invalid bound statement (not found)
- Error (active) e1696 cannot open source file “errno.H” rpgworld problems encountered in installing visual studio 2017
- [Solved] Android x relies on AAR errors: Failed to transform…
- [error record] Android application release package error handling (turn off syntax check log processing release configuration)
- The SDK of Android webrtc compiled with Ninja – C out / release command reported an error, and the Android NDK processing method could not be found
- How to Solve Error “Could not find com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.0.1”
- [Solved] Android app development version update failed, Android – error: task execution failed ‘: app: com
- [Solved] CUDA fails to compile in visual studio and throws error msb3721 and nvcc fatal