During the execution of unit test, applicationrunner was started unexpectedly, resulting in the initialization of netty server and the failure of unit test execution.
Solution: by setting the profile of bean corresponding to applicationrunner
Add notes to corresponding components:
Add notes to unit tests:
- Maven skip unit test
- Error creating bean with name ‘redissonclient’:
- [Solved] Unit test automatically injects error reporting nullpointer
- Failed to execute goal
- Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException : srve0207e: Solutions
- Annotations are not allowed here
- Spring integrates JUnit configuration
- source, ~/.bashrc, ~/.bash_ Profile details
- Maven skip unit test- maven.test.skip And skipstests
- Connection error:Cannot connect to redis-server. Details are available in connection log.
- Docker builds the pit that Seata stepped on. can not connect to services-server
- @Autowired injection * * required a single bean, but 2 were found**
- The @ Autowired annotation in springboot is invalid in ordinary classes. How to solve and use the null pointer exception java.lang.nullpointerexception
- Boot / etc/ rc.local What about invalidity? resolvent
- UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode characters in position 0-2: ordinal not in range(128)
- Failed in Android compilation: solution to setup Jack server problem
- Can’t Dubbo’s @ service be injected into the spring container?
- HTTP Error 502.5 – Process Failure (How to Fix)
- Exception in thread “main“ java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.proxy.$Proxy8 cannot be cast to XXX
- An error is reported when springboot starts: error creating bean with name ‘XXXX’