Recently, I changed the computer and reconfigured the development environment. During unit testing, I found that the idea reported an error
Error running '*******Test.******' Command line is too ling. Shorten command line for ******* or also for JUnit default configuration.
Edit the workspace.xml tag under the project. Idea
<property name="dynamic.classpath" value="true" />
- Idea running error running ‘application’: solution to command line is too long
- Idea Startup Error: Command line is too long [How to Solve]
- 1. Error running ‘application’ occurs when the command line is too long
- Solve the problem of error running xxxapplication command line is too long when compiling and running IntelliJ idea
- Because the computer is stuck, force to restart the computer and open idea idea to report an error on line 1: no content is allowed in the foreword.
- Idea: error running Name: command line is too long
- Error command line is too long when idea project is started [How to Solve]
- Command line is too long. Shorten command line for QuestionnaireApplication or also for Spring Boot
- import org.junit.Test And @ test error reporting — solutions
- Solve the problem that data cannot be input in idea console
- Spring integrates JUnit configuration
- [Solved] Failed to resolve org.junit.platform:junit-platform-launcher:1.7.2
- How to Change Local Path in TFS
- Solution to the problem of Chinese garbled in gradle console in idea
- Spring configuration transaction, JUnit unit test error “failed to load ApplicationContext”
- There is more than one Web fragment with the same name: “spring_web”.
- Failed to retrieve platformtransactionmanager for @ transactional test: [defaulttest]
- Unknown custom element: ＜component＞ – did you register the component correctly
- Troubleshooting of Jenkins upgrade to 2.42 JUnit test report
- How to Solve Error: Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:……..