I got a few header files from my colleagues. It’s ok to compile with GCC, but a whole bunch of them came up when I compiled with ARM-Linux-gcc!
SerialPort.h:1: error: stray ‘\357’ in program
SerialPort.h:1: error: stray ‘\273’ in program
SerialPort.h:1: error: stray ‘\277’ in program
Look at these errors confused, after looking up the Internet, found that some characters in the file compiler does not support. If you look for these characters one by one, you’ll probably be looking for a long time! The simplest solution:
Put the files into The Windows system, use “Notepad” to open these files, and then “save as”, choose the code ASNI, and then under Linux to re-compile with the compiler, generally can pass!
The first time: unknown;
Second time: when compiling QT program, prompt this error; According to the above method solved.
- A solution to the problem of “straight ‘\ 357’ in program” when compiling GCC
- error: stray ‘\240’ in program
- error: How to solve stray ‘\342’ in program
- Error: stray ‘- 239’in program solution
- Syntax error: unexpected end of file problem [two solutions]
- Error: the solution of “241” and “343” in program
- When reading the CSV file with Python 3, the Unicode decodeerror: ‘UTF-8’ codec can’t decode byte 0xd0 in position 0: invalid con appears
- Install Python C extension compiler environment under windows (solve “error: command” cl.exe ‘ failed: No such file or directory”）
- Notepad + + has no plug-in manager solution
- [turn] right click to open the prompt [shellexecute failed (2): is this command correct? (fix)] with Notepad + +
- The use of Chinese characters in Qt and the solution to the “error C2001: newline in constant” problem
- Solve the problem of prompt couldn’t find path to unrear library after installing unrear in Python
- Solution to shell script error “expr: syntax error”
- How to Fix IDM has been Registered with a Fake Serial Number
- error: stray ‘\357’ in program
- ASP.NET How to deal with “unexpected character” when writing code
- The first time I write OpenGL program, what should I do when I encounter “can’t open include file:” GL / glaux. H “: no such file or directory”?
- The C compiler identification is unknown solution
- Shell script syntax error near unexpected token ‘$’Do
- Could’t find path to unrear Library