When encountering the error: strain ‘,’241’,’343 ‘in program
An error is a compilation error in C/C + +.
The error refers to the source program has illegal characters, illegal characters need to be removed. Generally, the coder uses Chinese input method or directly copies and pastes the code from other places. Chinese space, Chinese quotation marks and various Chinese punctuation marks appear in the code.
open the error file in Notepad and save it in ANSI format. You can see that some unrecognized characters become garbled.
1. Delete the space in the wrong line and the space before and after it, and try again
2. Change the color that is obviously different from other punctuation marks（ Most compilers have color recognition)
3. If the code is relatively short, it is recommended to re type it all
- modelsim Error: (vlog-13067) Syntax error, unexpected non-printable character.
- error: stray ‘\240’ in program
- C language error: stray ‘\ 240’ in program|
- The use of Chinese characters in Qt and the solution to the “error C2001: newline in constant” problem
- Under Ubuntu environment, eclipse writes C program, and error starting process is reported
- Solution of Unicode decodeerror -‘utf-8 ‘codec can’t decode byte 0xc4 in position 0 – invalid continuation byte
- error: stray ‘\302’ in program
- Syntax error: unexpected end of file problem [two solutions]
- Notepad + + has no plug-in manager solution
- Regular expressions filter special characters
- angular.js Error:[$ injector:modulerr ]Why
- Run Python file for the first time with eclipse / pydev: “UTF-8 ‘codec can’t decode byte 0xc4 in position
- Vue More than 1 blank line not allowed
- When reading the CSV file with Python 3, the Unicode decodeerror: ‘UTF-8’ codec can’t decode byte 0xd0 in position 0: invalid con appears
- Python string prefix
- Strange exception 001: invalid or unexpected token
- Resttemplate Chinese garbled problem – available
- Indenta in Python tionError:unindent does Error
- Solution to garbled code problem after importing project in eclipse
- Texstudio prompts an error when compiling and viewing latex documents: package inputerror: Unicode character