Material: ch32f103c8 minimum system board, keil5.27
Phenomenon: burning prompt internal command error
Solution: connect boot0 and boot1 to the jumper cap as shown in the figure below
Then click keil’s debug – & gt; Setting, select SWD in the connection port to see if the serial number similar to that in the figure below appears in the SWD service serial port (you can burn when it appears)
- Net prompt is not an internal or external command
- Solution to burning problem of esp8266 module based on Arduino_ open failed error: espcomm_ upload_ mem failed
- Docker command error during connect: get http://2F2F.2Fpipe2Fdocker_ engine/v1.36/containers/json: open//.
- Stm32f103c8t6 in keil compiler error: # 67: expected a “}” solution
- Command prompt window prompt system error 5, access denied?
- C + + pauses the black window system (“pause”); (get ch(), getchar(), system (pause)’s connection and difference
- C ා connect mysql: fatal error encountered during command execution solution
- Install wampserver and prompt could not execute menu item internal error
- Error: unrecognized command line option “-std=c++11”, to solve the problem that ubuntu does not support c++11
- Solution to prompt resource error when opening DAZ studio
- Solution of command line window flashback when visual studio runs C + + program
- Solution to command line option syntax error. Type command /? For help
- Error C2664 in C + + compilation: cannot convert parameter 2 from “const char ” to “lpctstr” solution.
- [Solved] Logon failed, use ctrl+c to cancel basic credential prompt. unable to access
- [Solved] Linux C++ Compile Error: c++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
- The solution to frequently pop up “cannot find a valid baseurl for repo” error prompt box in CentOS 6.7
- C++ compiler prompt “undefined reference to…”[How to Fix]
- Mac — Open keyboard F1 – F12 function key
- Linux boot prompt “failed to initialize Hal!” solution
- Error: write EPROTO 1593982200:error:100000f7:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal