Recently updated python interpreter 3.7
As a result, gevent was installed, and an error was reported after gevent was imported. The error message is as follows
RuntimeWarning: greenlet.greenlet size changed, may indicate binary incompatibility. Expected 144, got 128 return f(*args, **kwds)
Seeing that there are not many posts about this issue, I posted it first.
Just execute the following piece of code.
pip3 install -U --force-reinstall --no-binary :all: gevent
Attach parameter description
-U, --upgrade Upgrade all specified packages to the newest available version. The handling of dependencies depends on the upgrade-strategy used. --force-reinstall Reinstall all packages even if they are already up-to-date. --no-binary <format_control> Do not use binary packages. Can be supplied multiple times, and each time adds to the existing value. Accepts either :all: to disable all binary packages, :none: to empty the set, or one or more package names with commas between them. Note that some packages are tricky to compile and may fail to install when this option is used on them.
The general meaning of this command is to use a non-binary package to reinstall gevent and its dependencies.
In short, the problem was solved perfectly after executing this command.
The currently installed gevent version and greenlet version are 1.3.5 and 0.4.14 respectively
- Python Import Error: SystemError: Parent module ‘‘ not loaded, cannot perform relative import
- Python 3 uses the relative path import module
- [Solved] Python Project Import Module Error: ModuleNotFoundError
- The solution of no such file or directory and cannot load native module running error of python3 pyinstaller after packaging
- Module notfounderror when installing suds: no module named ‘client’ solution
- [Solved] SystemError: Parent module ” not loaded, cannot perform relative import
- [Solved] python3.10 Error: cannot import name ‘Iterable‘ from ‘collections‘
- How to Solve Python ImportError: cannot import name UnrewindableBodyError
- [Mac Pro M1] Python3.9 import cv2 Error: Reason: image not found
- Python ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- Python failed to import pyx file [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Python 3.7 from collections import Iterable Error
- from keras.preprocessing.text import Tokenizer error: AttributeError: module ‘tensorflow.compat.v2‘ has..
- Keras import package error: importerror: cannot import name ‘get_ config‘
- [Solved] OpenCV Import Error: ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- Solve the problem of error reporting from scipy.misc import imread & imresize in Python
- [Mac M1] How to Solve import wordcloud Error: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘wordcloud‘
- Command “/usr/bin/python -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize；__file__=‘/tmp/pip-cus9V0-build/setup.py
- [Solved] pycharm Import New Project Error: cannot set up a python sdk
- [example multitasking] Python multithreading module