Recently updated python interpreter 3.7
As a result, gevent was installed, and an error was reported after gevent was imported. The error message is as follows
RuntimeWarning: greenlet.greenlet size changed, may indicate binary incompatibility. Expected 144, got 128 return f(*args, **kwds)
Seeing that there are not many posts about this issue, I posted it first.
Just execute the following piece of code.
pip3 install -U --force-reinstall --no-binary :all: gevent
Attach parameter description
-U, --upgrade Upgrade all specified packages to the newest available version. The handling of dependencies depends on the upgrade-strategy used. --force-reinstall Reinstall all packages even if they are already up-to-date. --no-binary <format_control> Do not use binary packages. Can be supplied multiple times, and each time adds to the existing value. Accepts either :all: to disable all binary packages, :none: to empty the set, or one or more package names with commas between them. Note that some packages are tricky to compile and may fail to install when this option is used on them.
The general meaning of this command is to use a non-binary package to reinstall gevent and its dependencies.
In short, the problem was solved perfectly after executing this command.
The currently installed gevent version and greenlet version are 1.3.5 and 0.4.14 respectively
- Python Grpc Error: A file with this name is already in the pool
- [solution] pyinnstaller package EXE file tutorial
- [Solved] Python Image Library fails with message “decoder JPEG not available” – PIL
- The PIP installation package was successful but the import failed
- [How to Fix]RuntimeError: Python is not installed as a framework, If you are using (Ana)Conda
- PIP Install Mysqlclient error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘mysql.h‘: No such file or directory
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘tensorflow.python’ And the pits encountered after installation
- Mac Upgrade pip Error OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2….
- Gunicorn Flask Error: [ERROR] Socket error processing request
- error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat
- [Solved] Error: unrecognized arguments: — no site packages
- Using Python error urlopen error unknown URL type: the solution of HTTPS
- Import win32API; importerror: DLL load failed: the specified program was not found
- Importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module in Python
- FileNotFoundError: Could not find module ‘D:\Anaconda3\envs\labe\Library\bin\geos_c.dll‘ [Solved]
- Conda Install Library Error: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
- Pip Installation Warning: can’t install the package because of EnvironmentError
- About the solution of ERROR: Failed building wheel for dlib
- How to Solve Python Importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified program using tensorflow
- Facenet validate_on_lfw.py Error AssertionError: The number of LFW images must be an integer multip