My computer is a MacBook Pro M1 chip, which is the most difficult computer to configure. Ah, humble MAC people can cry every time.
I downloaded the wordcloud package in Anaconda and reported errors after import. I tried all the methods found in CSDN to deal with this error again. No one is successful, all kinds of problems. Later, I found a solution on the Internet, and the address is here: https://pypi.org/project/wordcloud/
In fact, it’s very simple. If you have tried PIP install on the terminal and failed, first enter Xcode select — install to ensure that you have downloaded this. If you have downloaded it like me, there will be
Just enter this
CONDA install – C CONDA forge wordcloud
to run it. When this appears, enter y
After running in the terminal, reopen your Spyder or pycham and re import wordcloud to stop reporting errors!
- Python ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- About the solution of ERROR: Failed building wheel for dlib
- [Solved] Tensorflow cuda Error: Could not load dynamic library ‘libcudart.so.11.0‘； dlerror: libcudart.so.11.0:
- Conda Install Library Error: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
- PIP Install Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, ‘[SSL: WRONG_VERSION_NUMBER] wrong version number (_ssl.c:1123)’))
- PyCharm: How to Solve Tensorflow_datasets Import Error
- [Solved] Conda Upgrade Error: PackageNotInstalledError: Package is not installed in prefix.
- [Solved] RuntimeError: Numpy is not available (Associated Torch or Tensorflow)
- ImportError: libcublas.so.9.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- [Solved] Original error was: No module named ‘numpy.core._multiarray_umath‘
- Python Pandas Error: No module named ‘openpyxl‘
- Pytorch: How to Handle error warning conda.gateways.disk.delete:unlink_or_rename_to_trash(140)
- Extracting TF-IDF keywords from text using Jieba
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘tensorflow.python’ And the pits encountered after installation
- How to Solve Turtle_tf Error in ROS
- How to Solve Error handling after upgrade pip of Anaconda
- [Solved] D2lzh_Pytorch Import error: importerror: DLL load failed while importing
- “NameError: name ‘re’ is not defined” [How to Solve]
- [Solved] R Error: Python module tensorflow.keras was not found.
- How to Solve Error “ImportError: cannot import name imsave“