My computer is a MacBook Pro M1 chip, which is the most difficult computer to configure. Ah, humble MAC people can cry every time.
I downloaded the wordcloud package in Anaconda and reported errors after import. I tried all the methods found in CSDN to deal with this error again. No one is successful, all kinds of problems. Later, I found a solution on the Internet, and the address is here: https://pypi.org/project/wordcloud/
In fact, it’s very simple. If you have tried PIP install on the terminal and failed, first enter Xcode select — install to ensure that you have downloaded this. If you have downloaded it like me, there will be
Just enter this
CONDA install – C CONDA forge wordcloud
to run it. When this appears, enter y
After running in the terminal, reopen your Spyder or pycham and re import wordcloud to stop reporting errors!
- How to Solve Spyder Version incompatible error
- [Solved] Failed environment install leads to “unable to create process using“ error
- Python ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- About the solution of ERROR: Failed building wheel for dlib
- [Solved] ProxyError: Conda cannot proceed due to an error in your proxy configuration.
- [Solved] MAC terminal Use ‘CONDA activate’ and ‘CONDA install package_ Error reported by name’ Error
- VScode Run CONDA environment Error [How to Solve]
- VScode import numpy Error: DLL load failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Tensorflow cuda Error: Could not load dynamic library ‘libcudart.so.11.0‘； dlerror: libcudart.so.11.0:
- [Solved] Spyder Start Error: “An error occurred while starting the kernel“
- import statsmodels.api as sm Error: ImportError: DLL load failed while importing _arpack: The specified program could not be found.
- How to Solve M1 chip import numpy Error
- [Solved] Conda install Error: An HTTP error occurred when trying to retrieve this URL. HTTP errors are often…
- [Solved] Pycham Error: non zero exit code (2)
- PIP Install Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, ‘[SSL: WRONG_VERSION_NUMBER] wrong version number (_ssl.c:1123)’))
- PyCharm: How to Solve Tensorflow_datasets Import Error
- Conda Install Library Error: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
- [Solved] Conda Upgrade Error: PackageNotInstalledError: Package is not installed in prefix.
- How to Solve pyqt5 imports module Error
- [Solved] RuntimeError: Numpy is not available (Associated Torch or Tensorflow)