SAP Migo 101 receives the work order and reports an error – check table tfbefu_ CR entry 10 does not exist – Countermeasures
Execute transaction code Migo, move type 101, perform receipt posting for a work order, and the system reports an error: check table tfbefu_ Cr: entry 10 does not exist
Check table TFBEFU_ CR: entry 10 does not exist
Message no. M7001
In table TFBEFU_ CR the entry 10 is missing.
Make sure your entries are correct.
If table has not been maintained correctly, please inform your systems administrator.
This error report is the first time I have encountered it, so I am very curious and hope to find out the reason. It is found that the background configuration of a co module is missing, and the transaction code is opk9. The configuration path is as follows:
You need to add an entry to this configuration for the factory code corresponding to the work order. After configuration, you can post the work order receipt normally.
Written on October 12, 2021
- SAP mm receives the purchase order and reports an error – table t169p entry znmi does not exist-
- An error occurred when opensips started the service“ ERROR:core :db_ check_ table_ Version: invalid version 7 for Table dialog found “
- When SAP receives the goods, the system prompts that it can only be recorded in the period 2009 / 09 and 2009 / 08 of company code 1101
- The total row of the Element table entry page is not displayed
- SAP SQL error “SQL code: -10692“ occurred while accessing table “ZTXXXX“.
- Image input data check: Nan inf and do not exist
- greendao insert data UNIQUE constraint failed: PURCHASE_ORDER_TABLE._id (code 1555)
- Raspberry Pi runs ubuntu-mate and reports Failed to start Load Kernel Modules error countermeasures
- Error 1146 (42s02): table ‘database name. Table name’ doesn’t exist ‘
- Django. DB. Utils. Programmingerror: (1146, “table * doesn’t exist”) causes and Solutions
- DB: the solution of table already exist when migrating
- SAP ABAP HTTPS installation certificate to SAP application server
- Dbsql occurs when configuring SAP ATC during SCI check_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR
- bug-JAVA call SAP function Connect to SAP gateway failed
- In the SQL query statement, add the column that does not exist in the table and set the fixed value of the column
- The file server reports an error of 413, and the file uploaded by nginx reports an error of 413 request entity too large
- MySQL – ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table ‘mysql.user’ doesn’t exist
- 1072 – Key column ‘xxx_id’ doesn’t exist in table
- SAP RETAIL WA01 Creative Distribution List Error – Plant 0000000039 Confirmation date not maintained. –
- Hadoop reports an error. Cannot access scala.serializable and python MapReduce reports an error