Sublime is the editor I am used to. I want to download it after reinstalling the system recently, but according to the download method on the official website, the following error will appear:
@ubuntu:~$ wget -qO - https://download.sublimetext.com/sublimehq-pub.gpg | sudo apt-key add - OK @ubuntu:~$ echo "deb https://download.sublimetext.com/ apt/stable/" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sublime-text.list deb https://download.sublimetext.com/ apt/stable/ @ubuntu:~$ sudo apt update && sudo apt install sublime-text Hit:1 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal InRelease Hit:2 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-security InRelease Hit:3 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-updates InRelease Ign:4 https://download.sublimetext.com apt/stable/ InRelease Hit:5 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-backports InRelease Err:6 https://download.sublimetext.com apt/stable/ Release Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted. The certificate chain uses expired certificate. Could not handshake: Error in the certificate verification. [IP: 18.104.22.168 443] Reading package lists... Done E: The repository 'https://download.sublimetext.com apt/stable/ Release' does not have a Release file. N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default. N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
The reason is that a software package called “ca-certificates” is not installed. After installation, you can execute the installation instruction of sublime from the beginning.
@ubuntu:~$ sudo apt install ca-certificates
- [Solved] Ubuntu Update source error: Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted.
- [Solved] Ubuntu Error: Error in the certificate verification
- Sublime text 3 compiles and executes C/C++ programs directly
- [Solved] Clone Linux Code Error: server certificate verification failed. CAfile: none CRLfile: none
- [Solved] lftp Login Error: Fatal error: Certificate verification: Not trusted
- Ansible Use yum module to install rpm Error: Request failed: ＜urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate v
- How to Solve Xmind Install Error in Ubuntu System
- [Solved] Ubuntu20.04 Error: “Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not..“error
- Windows11 Install Ubuntu Error: WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x800701bc
- [Solved] Ubuntu16.4Install vcs2016 Error: mount.vboxsf: mounting failed with the error: Invalid argument
- Ubuntu18.04 Install ROS Error: rosdep update [How to Solve]
- Ubuntu Server: How to Install Chrome
- [Solved] Docker Install Error: [Errno 14] curl#60 – Peer‘s Certificate issuer is not recognized
- An error occurred during the signature verification in the ROS function pack warehouse
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04 install MATLAB and toolbox permissions Error
- WARNING: Download failure ＜urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed
- ubuntu install package Error: subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 10
- How to Solve labelme Install Error in Ubuntu
- Linux Ubuntu ImportError: Libtk8.5.so: cannot open shared object file:No such file Install tkinter Library
- Ubuntu install and compile OpenCV3.4.0 fatal error: dynlink_nvcuvid.h: No such file or directory #include ＜dynlink_nv