1. If the version of react router is 4, uninstall 4 and replace it with 3
NPM uninstall react router uninstall 4
npm install react- [email protected] Installation 3
2. Here, you should also report an error if you import a JS file that is not a route. The JS file that you want to import a route
- [Solved] React Error: ReactDOM.render is no longer supported in React 18.
- [Solved] react-router-dom Error: index.js:1 Warning: Functions are not valid as a React child.
- [Solved] React Invariant Violation: Minified React error #130
- [Solved] vite2+vue3 jsx Error: React is not defined
- [Solved] React Dependency Error: Invalid tag name “^np.0.2“ of package “[email protected]^np.0.2“: Tags may not have an
- [Solved] react Chrome Browser Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘forEach‘)
- [Solved] Uncaught Error: Provide the “history“ option when calling “createRouter()“
- [Solved] React Startup Error at the First time :SyntaxError: Unexpected token
- How to Solve React devtools plug-in Error
- How to React page to achieve entry and exit animation
- [Solved] Error:The above error occurred in one of your React components & A component suspended while respondi
- React: How to Solve Web3 import error
- React project is packaged and set as required Error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] react-quill failed to install error: Could not resolve dependency
- [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The “path“ argument must be of type string. Received undefined error
- [Solved] React Click the Event to Modify the State Value Error
- [Solved] react-router-dom Error: ＜NavLink＞activeClassName
- React error boundary (What You Should Know & How to Solve)
- [Solved] uni app TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘modules[moduleId].call‘) __ERROR
- [Solved] Failed to load config “react-app“ to extend from.