index. js:1 Warning: Functions are not valid as a React child. This may happen if you return a Component instead of < Component /> from render. Or maybe you meant to call this function rather than return it.
1. When you return a component, you mistakenly write it as component instead of <Component/>
2. Maybe you want to call this function instead of return it.
① When calling a method, forget to add the following parentheses.
② When using react-router version 6.0.2 (released in 20211110), the writing method has been changed when registering the route.
- Solve the problem of repeatedly clicking the same route console in Vue to report an error
- How to open a page in a new window by Vue router
- How to React page to achieve entry and exit animation
- [Solved] Uncaught (in promise) Error: Avoided redundant navigation to current location:
- Vue: How to Solve error avoided redundant navigation to current location: “/xxx”
- VueUncaught (in promise) NavigationDuplicated: Avoided redundant navigation to current location: “/
- [Solved] Vue console error: navigationduplicated: avoided redundant navigation to current location
- [Solved] Vue route jumps to the same page many times error: Navigationduplicated
- Uncaught (in promise) NavigationDuplicated: Avoided redundant navigation to crrent location: “/home“
- React error boundary (What You Should Know & How to Solve)
- Vue elementui: solution for error: avoided redundant navigation to current location: “/xxx”
- Vue refreshes the current page (no flash screen will appear)
- Vue displays 404 and 500 interfaces according to HTTP response status
- [Solved] vue-roter 4 Error: Error: Invalid route component/Uncaught (in promise) Error: Invalid route component
- [Solved] react-router-dom Error: ＜NavLink＞activeClassName
- Vue Error: Uncaught (in promise) NavigationDuplicated: Avoided redundant navigation to current location
- How to Solve VUE Error: Avoid mutating a prop directly since the value will be overwritten …
- [Solved] Vue3 Import element UI error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of underfined…
- [Solved] Vue3 Configuration routing error: Catch all routes (“*“) must now be defined using a param with a custom regexp.
- How to Solve Vue route jump repeated clicks Error