Error while building deploying project
is reported by QT creator
When QT creator compiles QT project, an error is reported: error while building deploying project.
The following tips may also appear
qt creator needs a tool chain set up to build. configure a tool chain in projects mode
This situation occurs when I open the past project, but the new project does not have this error.
The solution is as follows:
1. When the error reporting project is open, click the projects column on the left side of QT creator
Reload the XXX build desktop QT of the project in the build directory of the general column_ xxx_ Qt_ xxx_ Debug。 (by default, this part is gray and not enabled. Click Import exiting build below to enable it.)
After this operation, you can compile normally!
- How to Solve QT Error: The build directory needs to be at the same level as the source directory.
- Google Play googleapi: Error 403: Google Play Android Developer API has not been used in project
- Android Error:Internal error:org.gradle.tooling.BuildException: Could not execute build…
- Error (active) e1696 cannot open source file “errno.H” rpgworld problems encountered in installing visual studio 2017
- Filezilla Error: You appear to be behind a NAT router. Please configure the passive mode settings and …
- Android studio Error:Execution failed for task ‘: app:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForDebug ‘
- How to Fix win10 video dxgkrnl fatal error
- Linux: tar Unpack .tar.bz2 File Error tar: Child returned status 2 tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
- [Solved] The type or namespace name ‘Service’ does not exist Error
- MacOS Mojave uses SMB LAN share as backup disk of timemachine time machine. Disk does not support time machine backups. (error 45)
- error: (-215:Assertion failed) size.width＞0 && size.height＞0 in function ‘cv::imshow‘
- ElementUI Error in callback for watcher “data”: “Error: [ElTable] prop row-key is required”
- Start failure: spawn CMD enoent error (How to Fix)
- NPM run dev error Error:listenEADDRNOTAVAIL [How to Solve]
- The solution of no module named ‘jinja2. Asyncsupport’
- How to Fix msgsend() error: to many arguments to function call, expected 0, have2
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- Android integration of iFLYTEK’s speech recognition (voice dictation) error message “Failed to create the object, please confirm that libmsc.so is placed correctly, and createUtility is called to initialize”
- Widgets are not available. Please install widgetsnbextension or ipywidgets 4.0
- GCC error: unrecognized command line option ‘-no-pie’