Mongodb used to work well before. Today, it suddenly started to report an error. According to the Internet, the possible reasons are:
1. failed to start when service mongodb restart
2. caused by not shutting down mongodb properly, such as direct kill -9 <pid> causes
3. locked by multiple threads when inserting data [may be too much data, space capacity is insufficient].
Delete the mongod.lock file under dbpath, then delete all log files under logpath, and finally execute reboot to restart the server side.
- [Solved] MongoDB Update User Error: Error: not authorized on admin to execute command
- SVN Update Error Please execute the ‘Cleanup‘ command [How to Solve]
- Robo3T Remote Connect MongoDB Error: Failed to refresh ‘Collections‘. Error: ListCollections failed
- How to Solve svn error: WC DB
- Mongodb Crash Error: Too many open files [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Mac Install mongodb error: NonExistentPath: Data directory /data/db not found.
- [Solved] Springboot Connect MongoDB Error: UncategorizedMongoDbException: Command failed with error 13 (Unauthorized)
- [Solved] MongoDB Error: TypeError: Object of type ObjectId is not JSON serializable
- [Solved] MongoDB Error: FaileError: dToParse: Password must be URL Encoded for mongodb:// URL:
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: This virtual machine appears to be in use.
- [Solved] JIRA startup error: JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- The execution of ExecuteNonQuery by oraclecommand is suspended
- [Solved] Redis Execute redis-cli shutdown Error: (error) ERR Errors trying to SHUTDOWN. Check logs.
- android remount of /system failed: Read-only file system [How to Solve]
- OpenSSL: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failur
- [Solved] Clickhouse Error: DB::Exception: Cannot lock file /var/lib/clickhouse/status
- Postgres Multiple data insertion error: The ‘default‘ dialect with current database version settings does not support
- How to Solve Go Error: concurrent map iteration and map write
- Golang Error: fatal error: concurrent map read and map writ
- [Solved] ArcGIS Error: Failed to create the site. One or more server machines could not be stopped