15:07:50,724 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0013: Operation ("add") failed - address: ([("deployment" => "MESwell.ear")]) - failure description: "WFLYCTL0212: Duplicate resource [(\"deployment\" => \"MESwell.ear\")]" 15:07:50,728 FATAL [org.jboss.as.server] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYSRV0056: Server boot has failed in an unrecoverable manner; exiting. See previous messages for details.
Error reporting scenario:
This error occurs when I start it normally for the first time, and then turn it off. When I start it for the second time, it will fail to start. Many answers were searched on the Internet, but they failed. Later, I found this answer:
Through this answer, I know that it must be related to the nonstandard start-up operation of my second time. The nonstandard start-up led to the existence of the cache started last time. Then I searched wildfly how to clean up the cache.
Here is the Solution:
1. Find the package you put under \wildfly-10.1.0.Final\standalone\deployments\, check its startup status, and delete the files generated after the startup failure. (It seems to be fine without cleaning up)
2. Delete all files under \wildfly-10.1.0.Final\standalone\data
3、Go to \wildfly-10.1.0.Final\standalone\configuration and find your standalone.xml
Search for deployment, find a string of tags like the following generated, delete!
4. After executing the appeal operation, check whether the above three steps are not clear and clean
5. Restart your wildfly (JBoss)
- New Spring boot startup error Failed to auto-configure a DataSource
- error: rpmdb: BDB0113 Thread/process 14536/140712790841152 failed: BDB1507 Thread died in Berkeley DB library
- The showdialog() method in thread/threading. Timer/task reported an error: “before ole can be called, the current thread must be set to single thread unit (STA) mode.”
- Yarn add package loading error: operation not permitted, unlink …
- [Solved] Springcloud Add gateway to Startup Error: Exception encountered during context initialization – cancelling refresh
- Dyf Spring boot startup error: NoSuchBeanDefinitionException
- [How to Fix] Spring boot startup error: could not resolve placeholder
- Spring-boot Use dubbo Error: ERROR 8404 o.s.boot.SpringApplication：Application run failed
- [Solved] bin/hive Startup Error: Operation category READ is not supported in state standby
- [Solved] Mycat Startup Error: ERROR Startup failed: Timed out waiting for a signal from the JVM
- [Solved] JIRA startup error: JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- Docker Build Error: Failed to get D-Bus connection: Operation not permitted [Solved]
- [Solved] hcitool Error: Set scan parameters failed: Operation not permitted
- SpringBoot startup error Failed to determine a suitable driver class
- NFS startup error: restart failed [How to Solve]
- Tomcat startup error: Failed to start component [StandardServer] solution
- Python Importerror: DLL load failed: the page file is too small to complete the operation.
- [Solved] OpenCv5 error: (-215:Assertion failed) !_descriptors.empty() in function ‘add‘
- [Solved] Bat starts springboot project error: ERROR org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication -Application run failed
- [Solved] Elasticsearch 7.10 Startup Error: bootstrap checks failed