15:07:50,724 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0013: Operation ("add") failed - address: ([("deployment" => "MESwell.ear")]) - failure description: "WFLYCTL0212: Duplicate resource [(\"deployment\" => \"MESwell.ear\")]" 15:07:50,728 FATAL [org.jboss.as.server] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYSRV0056: Server boot has failed in an unrecoverable manner; exiting. See previous messages for details.
Error reporting scenario:
This error occurs when I start it normally for the first time, and then turn it off. When I start it for the second time, it will fail to start. Many answers were searched on the Internet, but they failed. Later, I found this answer:
Through this answer, I know that it must be related to the nonstandard start-up operation of my second time. The nonstandard start-up led to the existence of the cache started last time. Then I searched wildfly how to clean up the cache.
Here is the Solution:
1. Find the package you put under \wildfly-10.1.0.Final\standalone\deployments\, check its startup status, and delete the files generated after the startup failure. (It seems to be fine without cleaning up)
2. Delete all files under \wildfly-10.1.0.Final\standalone\data
3、Go to \wildfly-10.1.0.Final\standalone\configuration and find your standalone.xml
Search for deployment, find a string of tags like the following generated, delete!
4. After executing the appeal operation, check whether the above three steps are not clear and clean
5. Restart your wildfly (JBoss)
- git error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by checkout
- How to Solve “Error db.num is null” when starting Nacos
- [Solved] JIRA startup error: JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- [Solved] Nacos Startup Error: [db-load-error]load jdbc.properties error
- [Solved] MXNet Error: ImportError: cannot import name _LIB
- How to Solve [error] malformed \uxxxx encoding Error
- jmeter Execute to create Chart Error: An error occurred: Error while processing samples: Mismatch between ……
- How to Solve Rabbitmq Error: Failed to start RabbitMQ broker
- git error：invalid path [How to Solve]
- [Solved] ora 01033 linux,ORA-01033: ORACLE initialization or shutdown in progres
- [Solved] zookeeper Startup Error: already running as process
- [Solved] JMETER pressure measure with a lot of Ports Error: 504GATEWAY TIMEOUT
- How to Fix win10 video dxgkrnl fatal error
- [Solved] HBase shell command Error: ERROR: connection closed
- SVN Update Error Please execute the ‘Cleanup‘ command [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Nacos Cluster startup error: error=‘Cannot allocate memory‘ (errno=12)
- [Solved] Mycat Startup Error: ERROR Startup failed: Timed out waiting for a signal from the JVM
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- [Solved] The version of springcloud must support the current version of springboot, otherwise the startup project will report an error: error starting ApplicationContext
- [Solved] “Failed to run kubelet“ err=“failed to run Kubelet: misconfiguration: kubelet cgroup driver: \“cgrou