It is very likely that there is a problem with the file, and mine is the condarc file. Just change the condarc file to the correct one.The correct file content is
– https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/anaconda/cloud/bioconda/ – https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/anaconda/cloud/menpo/ – https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/anaconda/cloud/msys2/
– https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/anaconda/pkgs/main/ – https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/anaconda/cloud/conda-forge/ – https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/anaconda/pkgs/free/
Replace this with your current one and you can open it
- Anaconda start error resolution navigator start error
- Conda create New environment Error: An unexpected error has occurred. Conda has prepared the above report.
- [Solved] An unexpected error has occurred. Conda has prepared the above report.
- [Solved] Faceswap Error: CRITICAL An unexpected crash has occurred.You MUST provide this file if seeking assistan
- [Solved] dbeaver Connect clickhouse Error: Unexpected driver error occurred while connecting to the database
- [Solved] JSON parse error: Unexpected character (‘‘‘ (code 39)): was expecting double-quote to start ……
- [Solved] The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package.
- Eclipse an error has occurred [How to Solve]
- IIS 404 The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred
- [Android Error] java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
- There was an unexpected error (type=Method Not Allowed, status=405). Request
- Android Error: Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred. events=0x9
- [Solved] An error occurred while processing your request…enable the Development environment by setting …
- [Solved] ASP Website Error: An error occurred on the server when processing the URL.
- Eclipse start project error: Errors occurred during the build. Errors running builder ‘Integrated External Tool Builder’ on…
- Error: an error occurred while performing the step: “building kernel modules”. See/var/log/NV
- Swagger-ui.html Open Error: There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404)
- [Solved] appium Error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command
- [Solved] Eclipse Connect Hadoop error: /An internal error occurred during: “Map/Reduce location status updater“
- [AWS] Solve Error: An error occurred (AccessDenied) when calling the CreateMultipartUpload operation: Access Denied