1. allow physical paths in the ApplicationHost. Configuration File
By default, this file is located in %SystemRoot%\system32\inetsrv\config.
Find this file and edit it.
Search for section < httperror…than;
Then add the command allowAbsolutePathsWhenDelegated=”true”, as follows:
<httpErrors lockAttributes="allowAbsolutePathsWhenDelegated,defaultPath" allowAbsolutePathsWhenDelegated="true"> .... .... </httpErrors>
- IIS Web Deploy Website Error: HTTP error 500.19 – Internal Server Error
- Windows 7 IIS (HTTP Error 500.21-Internal Server Error) solution
- [Solved] An unexpected error has occurred. Conda has prepared the above report.
- [Solved] ASP Website Error: An error occurred on the server when processing the URL.
- Conda create New environment Error: An unexpected error has occurred. Conda has prepared the above report.
- Kubernetes create secret Error: Error from server (InternalError): Internal error occurred…
- [Solved] Rancher Add User Error: x509: certificate has expired Internal error occurred: failed calling webhook “rancherauth.cattle.io”:
- Eclipse an error has occurred [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Eclipse Connect Hadoop error: /An internal error occurred during: “Map/Reduce location status updater“
- [Solved] Error from server (InternalError): error when creating “ingress.yaml”: Internal error occurred: fail
- [Solved] Error from server (InternalError): an error on the server (““) has prevented the request from suc
- [Solved] Faceswap Error: CRITICAL An unexpected crash has occurred.You MUST provide this file if seeking assistan
- [Solved] appium Error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command
- Audit reported an error: “the device settings could not be applied because of the following error: Mme device internal error“
- Eclipse Install Hibernate Error: An internal error occurred during: “Initializing Eclipse Error Reporting System
- EsgynDB Troubleshooting-ERROR Internal error occurred.
- Springboot Error: There was an unexpected error (type = internal server error, status = 500)
- [Solved] Internal error occurred: failed calling webhook “validate.nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io”:
- The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration
- [Solved] IEEE contribute error: Page n has margin implications