Android Error: Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred. events=0x9

Android. OS. DeadObjectException memory near r0: exception handling

android.os.DeadObjectException
08-15 14:39:32. 486: W/System. Err (1767) : an android. The OS. BinderProxy. Transact (Native Method)
486: I/ActivityManager(1767): Process com.my.Test (PID 25619) has died.
08-15 14:39:32.486: W/ActivityManager(1767): Force Removal ActivityRecord{42afefe8 com.my.tes/.MyCmge}: app died, no saved state
08-15 14:39:32. 486: W/WindowManager (1767) : the Force – o child Windows Window {441 d3f70 PopupWindow: 4299 edc8 paused = false} the from the container Window {42 ae1b88 com. My. Tes/com. My. Tes. MyCmge paused = false}
08-15 14:39:32. 491: W/System. Err (1767) : an android. The IWindow $$Proxy stubs. OffsetWindowForKeyguard (IWindow. Java: 471)
08-15 14:39:32. 491: W/InputDispatcher (1767) : channel ‘441 da238 com. My. Tes/com. My. Tes. MyCmge (server)’ ~ Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred. The events = 0 x9
08-15 14:39:32. 491: E/InputDispatcher (1767) : channel ‘441 da238 com. My. Tes/com. My. Tes. MyCmge (server)’ ~ channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed.
08-15 14:39:32. 491: W/System. Err (1767) : at the android. Server. Wm. WindowStateAnimator. DestroySurfaceLocked (WindowStateAnimator. Java: 803)
08-15 14:39:32. 491: W/System. Err (1767) : at the android. Server. Wm. WindowState. RemoveLocked (WindowState. Java: 832)
08-15 14:39:32. 491: W/System. Err (1767) : at the android. Server. Wm. WindowManagerService. RemoveWindowInnerLocked (WindowManagerService. Java: 2522)
08-15 14:39:32. 491: W/System. Err (1767) : at the android. Server. Wm. WindowManagerService. RemoveWindowInnerLocked (WindowManagerService. Java: 2506)
491: D/Zygote(1550): Process 25619 by signal (11)
08-15 14:39:32. 491: W/System. Err (1767) : at the android. Server. Wm. WindowManagerService. RemoveWindowLocked (WindowManagerService. Java: 2484)
08-15 14:39:32. 491: W/System. Err (1767) : at the android. Server wm. WindowState $DeathRecipient. BinderDied (WindowState. Java: 869)
08-15 14:39:32. 491: W/System. Err (1767) : an android. The OS. BinderProxy. SendDeathNotice (449) Binder. Java:
08-15 14:39:32. 491: W/System. Err (1767) : at dalvik. System. NativeStart. Run (Native Method)
491: I/AKMD2(1767): AK8975/B for Android end
08-15 14:39:32 491: D/AKMD2(1767): AKMD2: Compass Closed.
08-15 14:39:32.491: D/Sensors(1767): AKM :setDelay():handle 1, delay 20000000 ns.
08-15 14:39:32.496: D/AKMD2(1767): ACC_thread_main: update delay_MS to 66.

Since I was using someone else’s SDK, I could not change the source code, so I asked Daniel for help and used the following method to solve it easily

application
Android: hardwareAccelerated = “false”…
In the application tag to add a android: hardwareAccelerated = “false” (disable hardware acceleration)
So the problem was solved,
At the beginning, I added it to the corresponding activity tag. As a result, I found that it could run perfectly for the first time and this problem would occur again after a period of time.
To change the application, the android: hardwareAccelerated = “false” so good,


Read More: