I encountered it in driving the OLED and capacitive buttons, so I recorded this error and I would not be at a loss if I encountered it again later.
Keil’s Debug picture
Is the definition repeated? I didn’t see it anyway when I was looking for the file
The problem is solved. The reason is that I did not declare in the header file, but directly defined the variable, and the corresponding C file did not have the definition of the variable, so this error occurred. The
solution is to move the variable in the header file directly to In the c file, and then declare in the header file, for example, in the c file, it is
const unsigned char F6x8declared in the header file
extern const unsigned char F6x8, and that’s it!
- A mistake about implicitly providing default constructors
- Android Error: Found item attr/tabtextsize more than one time
- Visual Studio 2012 error C4996: ‘scanf’: This function or variable may be unsafe.
- Error 2 error c2491: XX: definition of dllimport static data member is not allowed
- Tensorflow C++：You must define TF_LIB_GTL_ALIGNED_CHAR_ARRAY for your compiler
- Oracle prompt text does not match format string
- Libtorch Error: Expected object of type Variable but found type CUDALongType for argument #2 ‘index’
- Error in Tensorflow using variables: List of Tensors when single Tensor expected
- Error: array bound is not an integer constant before ‘]’ token
- How to Solve Error: “initializer element is not constant”
- [Solved] Warning: using directive refers to implicitly-defined namespace ‘std’
- QT solves error: use of deleted function and is private within this context
- How to Fix error: conversion from “” to non-scalar type “”
- Plink Error: Multiple instances of ‘_’ in sample ID.？
- C++ new types may not be defined in a return type Error?
- C++ Error: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::out_of_range: vector Abort trap: 6
- How to Fix Microsoft SQL Server Error 1326
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- Spark-SQL Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again Exceptio
- Axios request failed, get the status code and error information, how to encapsulate the function dealing with the public error code