Run the code in Rstudio
p<-ggplot(outfile,aes(x = type,y = log2FoldChange))+geom_bar(stat = ' identity ' ,fill = ' #FF9999 ' )+geom_text(label=sig,colour = ' blue ' ,vjust = 1 ,check_overlap = TRUE,size = 7 ) +theme(axis.text = element_text(size = 14 ))
An error occurred
Error in inherits(x, " theme " ): argument " e2 " is missing, with no default
This is because the + is at the beginning, and the theme() statement cannot be connected to the previous statement. Just put + at the end of the previous statement
- [Solved] OpenGL PowerVR SDK Compiling Error: Could NOT find X11 (missing: X11_X11_INCLUDE_PATH X11_X11_LIB)
- How to Solve Error: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- [Solved] SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to ‘print‘. Did you mean print(e)?
- [Solved] C + + compile Error: error: default argument given for parameter 3
- Maven package error: [WARNING] The POM for xxx is missing, no dependency inform
- [Solved] Android Error: E/EGL_adreno: tid 3927: eglSurfaceAttrib(1334): error 0x3009 (EGL_BAD_MATCH)
- Keil’s duplicate definition problem: Error: L6200E: Symbol F6x8 multiply defined
- Elasticsearch 6.2.3 version executes aggregation error Fielddata is disabled on text fields by default
- QSP License error: Submit failed! Message: ERROR -Locator 304511e2e493 is already associated to another license
- [Solved] Rocketmq console connect to x.x.x.x:10911 failed Error
- [Solved] jenkins-deleteDir Error (FilePath is missing)
- Yaml is installed, and the error YAMLLoadWarning is reported as soon as the code runs: calling yaml.load() without Loader=… is deprecated, as the default Loader is unsafe.
- Template Render Error Solution (Hexo blog theme, GIT upload)
- [Solved] Runtime Library Install error 0x80070652 – another installation operation is in progress
- [Solved] Opencv3. X fatal error: opencv2/nonfree/nonfree.hpp: there is no such file or directory
- [Solved] Message from debugger: debug-server is x86_64 binary running in translation, attached failed.
- Exsi virtual machine is missing vmdk file error [How to Solve]
- Using rpm to install WGet in CentOS 6.5 libc.so .6(GLIBC_ 2.14)(64bit) is needed by wget-1.14-18.el7_6.1.x86_sixty-four
- [Solved] target_link_libraries error: a missing vtable usually means the first non-inline virtual member function has no definition.