“ERROR:NgdBuild:604 – logical block ‘TEMPERAURE_CTRL/AD7893 ’ with type ‘ad7893’ could not be resolved. A pin name misspelling can cause this, a missing edif or ngc file, case mismatch between the block name and the edif or ngc file name, or the misspelling of a type name. Symbol ’ is not supported in target ‘virtex5’.”
1. Connect all the ports of the top-level module
2. Connect all the inputs and outputs of the sub-module, and assign values to the outputs
- Mybatis-plus calls its own method error: Invalid bound statement
- mybatis-plus calls its own selectById method and reports an error: org.apache.ibatis.binding.BindingException:
- How to Fix HTTP Error 500: the default page enter their own routing can’t find a result
- [Solved] the request was rejected because its size (11579386) exceeds the configured maximum (10485760)
- [Solved] ORA-21525: attribute number or (collection element at index) string violated its constraints
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.15.
- [Solved] IP Core Map Compile Error: Buffers of the same direction cannot beplaced in series.
- [Solved] Python Connect to ES Error: elasticsearch.ApiError: ApiError(406
- [Solved] IDEA Error: java: Compilation failed: internal java compiler error
- [Solved] Vermagic error and signature error in insmod
- [TensorRT] INTERNAL ERROR: Assertion failed: mem = nullpt
- [Solved] matlab Error: Error in port widths or dimensions. ‘Output Port 1‘ of ‘sl_arm_ibvs/camera‘
- Error lnk2038: detected “_ ITERATOR_ DEBUG_ Mismatched ‘level’ value of ‘0’
- Buffer I/O Error in /var/log/messages
- [Solved] kubeflow pipeline visualization component Error: WARNING: Running pip as the ‘root’ user can result in broken permissions and conflicting behaviour with the system package manager…
- [Solved] MindSpore Network custom reverse error: TypeError: The params of function ‘bprop’ of
- [Solved] prometheus Exception Exit Error: opening storage failed
- [Solved] target_link_libraries error: a missing vtable usually means the first non-inline virtual member function has no definition.
- [Solved] Execution failed for task ‘:app:mergeDebugJavaResource‘.