ORA-21525: attribute number or (collection element at index) string violated its constraints
Cause: Attribute value or collection element value violated its constraint.
Action: Change the value of the attribute or collection element such that it meets its constraints. The constraints are specified as part of the attribute or collection element’s schema information.
When passing data to stored procedures in C #, the user-defined object of Oracle is used. However, when passing in, some obj fields will throw this exception if the length of the value finally passed in is greater than that of the type definition. For example, this time type number (3) was passed in 1100
as like as two peas, it will probably have other problems, and it will also throw out this exception, which is not exactly the same as this encounter, but as a reference for solving problems.
- Angularjs1 exception error:[$injector:unpr]
- Error in Tensorflow using variables: List of Tensors when single Tensor expected
- runtime error ‘9’: subscript out of range error in VBA programming
- The @RestControllerAdvice annotation does not take effect in the Springboot project
- Oracle prompt text does not match format string
- Abnormal [System.InvalidOperationException: custom type mapping for ‘xxx’ is not specified or is not a solution
- Libtorch Error: Expected object of type Variable but found type CUDALongType for argument #2 ‘index’
- Tensorflow C++：You must define TF_LIB_GTL_ALIGNED_CHAR_ARRAY for your compiler
- ValueError: Input 0 of node import/save/Assign was passed float from import/beta1_power:0 incompatib
- Vue Error compiling template: Component template should contain exactly one root element. If you
- How to Fix TNS 12560 Error
- Error:scalac: missing or invalid dependency detected while loading class file ***
- How to Solve Error: avoided redundant navigation to current location: “index/user”
- (How to Fix) Ora-00600: internal error code, arguments: 
- [Solved] ValueError: the indices for endog and exog are not aligned
- TypeError: db.collection is not a function
- TypeException: Error setting non null for parameter #1 with JdbcType null
- Numpy.exp Function Error ‘Float’ object has no attribute ‘exp’
- C++ new types may not be defined in a return type Error?