Error LNK2038: “_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL” mismatches detected: value “0” mismatches value “2”Problem analysis: _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL is the system variable that records the compilation mode, 0 means that the current project is the Debug version, 2 means that the current project is the Release version.
Possible reasons 1:
Error 25 error LNK2038: Mismatch detected for "_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL": value "0" does not match value "2”
This problem is caused because the current project is the Debug version, but the library file referenced is the Release version.
“_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL” mismatch: value "2" does not match value "0"
If the above problem is detected, then Release mode refers to Debug’s library file. This type of problem requires careful version matching when referring to files
Solution: Fix the lib file name in the attachment dependency. In Debug mode, you just use the file name of the Debug DLL, and in Release mode, you just use the Release DLL. (Debug mode DLL files usually have d, in, at the end of the file name)
Possible cause 2: Incorrect project property Settings, solution — “properties” — “C/C++–” Code generation — “runtime properties.
This property should be set to “multi-threaded debugging DLL (/MDd)” in Debug mode and” multi-threaded DLL (/MD) “in release mode. The above problem can also occur if the Settings are reversed.
Ending method: Just modify the runtime properties according to the schema.
Possible reason 3: If neither of the above reasons is true, the _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL variable may have been artificially assigned in the code.
For example, the basicexcel.cpp file contains the following statements:
#ifdef _DEBUG #define _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL 0 // speedup iterator operations while debugging #endif
The same problem may occur if _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL is set to 0 in Debug mode in order to speed up the program running in Debug mode, so that _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL values do not match in Debug mode.
Solution: Changing _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL to an appropriate value in the program can solve the problem.
- The showdialog() method in thread/threading. Timer/task reported an error: “before ole can be called, the current thread must be set to single thread unit (STA) mode.”
- [error record] Android application release package error handling (turn off syntax check log processing release configuration)
- No match for ‘operator =’ both ends of the equal sign do not match
- How to Solve “/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible”
- How to Solve Error: could not list the contents of folder
- Error. Onload failed when ‘rjava’ was calculated in loadnamespace()
- How to Fix error: conversion from “” to non-scalar type “”
- visual studio Error D8016 ‘/ZI’ and ‘/Gy-‘ command-line options are incompatible
- [Fixed]ERROR: canceling statement due to conflict with recovery
- HTTP Error 500.30 – ANCM In-Process Start Failure
- error while loading shared libraries: lib*.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Clion new method shows undefined reference to solution
- [Solved] CUDA fails to compile in visual studio and throws error msb3721 and nvcc fatal
- Prompt unknown error in pom.xml of Maven project
- How to Solve error: command ‘C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0\bin\nvcc.exe‘ failed
- Maven Packaging ERROR: Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs
- Some problems encountered in the initial construction of Ant Design Pro project, such as cross Env, webpack and so on
- How to Solve mount error(6): No such device or address
- Filezilla Error: You appear to be behind a NAT router. Please configure the passive mode settings and …
- Creating test database for alias ‘postgres’… Got an error creating the test database: permission