Reason: This is actually the logic of using pch files in Xcode compilation, after introducing c files in the project, pch will mix #include and #import, in order to reduce compiler workload, you need to use precompiled macros to make a slight distinction.
Solution: Check all pch files in the project and put “#import xxx”, which is only used in OC, in “#indef __OBJC__” and “#endif”
#ifndef PrefixHeader_pch #define PrefixHeader_pch #ifdef __OBJC__ #import "Masonry.h" #endif #endif /* PrefixHeader_pch */
- [Solved] VScode Run C++ File Error: fatal error：opencv2\core.hpp:No such file or diretory
- [Solved] fatal error C1083: Could Not Open Unable to open include file:“stdint.h”: No such file or directory
- [Solved] winnt.h a large number of file errors (287): error c2059: syntax error: “;”
- [Solved] Fatal error C1083: unable to open include file: ‘d3dx9.h’
- [Solved] IOS Error: Command MergeSwiftModule failed with a nonzero exit code
- [Solved] fatal error C1083: Cannot open included files: “stdafx.h”: No such file or directory
- Mac Vscode C++ Customize Header File Error: linker command failed
- C++: fatal error: variant: No such file or directory
- [Solved] Error: Failure while executing; `tar –extract –no-same-owner –file /Users/wangchuangyan/Library/C
- [Solved] Wechat IOS signature error config:fail
- [Solved] error c101008d: Failed to write the updated manifest to the resource of file
- C++：error C2872: ‘byte‘: ambiguous symbol [How to Solve]
- How to Solve untiy AB package ios Error
- [Solved] Linux R Pack Error: cram/cram_io.c:61:10: fatal error: lzma.h: No such file or directory
- [Solved] Unity Import Xcode Project Error: iOS framework addition failed due to a CocoaPods installation failure.
- How to Solve Fatal error stdatomic in C/C++ Compilation
- Grpc Compilation issues: “C++ versions less than C++11 are not supported.
- [Solved] cnpm: Cannot load the file C:\Users\Raytine\AppData\Roaming\npm\cnpm.ps1 because running scripts is prohibited on this system
- [Solved] IOS ipa Pack Upload Error: ERROR ITMS-90165
- Cmake Setting Support C++11 This support must be enabled with the -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 compiler options