After including winnt.h, the compiler reports a lot of syntax errors, Error C2146, C4430, C2059, C2062, etc., which occur with various versions of visual studio, including vc6, 2010, 2017, 2019. But the compilation result has no other error location except winnt.h.
If you can’t try many methods, you can try the following:
Note the order of header files:
When importing files, it needs to be consistent with the running logic of the main program as follows:
- QT Error: ‘C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\\VC\\BIN\\x86_amd64\\link.exe‘ failed
- [Solved] CUDA fails to compile in visual studio and throws error msb3721 and nvcc fatal
- [Solved] CMake Error: Could not create named generator Visual Studio 16 2019
- Solution for Visual Studio 2012 compilation error [error C4996:’scanf’: This function or variable may be unsafe.]
- How to Solve Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(279,5): error MSB3073
- Solution: configuration of multiple front ends separated from front end and back end of nginx
- .NETproject compilation error. Type or namespace name could not be found. Visual studio automatically introduces dependency package (shortcut key)
- [Solved] fatal error C1083: Could Not Open Unable to open include file:“stdint.h”: No such file or directory
- [Solved] QT Compile Error: nmake: fatal error u1077
- Error lnk2038: detected “_ ITERATOR_ DEBUG_ Mismatched ‘level’ value of ‘0’
- Error (active) e1696 cannot open source file “errno.H” rpgworld problems encountered in installing visual studio 2017
- Visual Studio 2012 error C4996: ‘scanf’: This function or variable may be unsafe.
- [Solved] MXNet Error: ImportError: cannot import name _LIB
- VSCode Unable to find custom header file directory: fatal error: no such file or directory
- [Solved] CMake Error: Could not create named generator Visual Studio 16 2019 -A Win64
- [Solved] C++ Compile Error: prerequisites are different [How to Solve]
- [Solved] C++ error: undefined reference to `xxx‘
- [Solved] Unity Error: Visual Studio Editor Package version 2.0.11 is available……..
- [Nginx] Configure nginx to support websocket to solve the problem of returning 400 error
- QT calls the API of ffmpeg error [How to Solve]