Tupledesc is the schema of tuple, for example, for the table student
id(int) name(string) sex(string) 1 xxx m 2 yyy f
(1, XXX, m) code> is a tuple, and tupledesc is
(ID (int) name (string) sex (string)) code>.
Estimated time: 2 hours
Key and difficult points
1. Make clear the data structure of tuple and tupledesc, and implement them with ArrayList
2. Java programming language details
(a) Fast processing of get and set methods
(b) Automatic production of idea with equals and hashcode methods
(c) Some pits in ArrayList
3. Run through all unit tests.
- Halo blog system reports log error when idea is running
- Brief introduction of idea Lombok and solutions for reporting red and wrong
- Introducing pair in Java
- java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException resolvent
- Compare whether two sets are the same in Java
- After compiling. Java, the following appears: Note:checkUser.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.Note :Recompile with -Xlint :unchecked for details.
- How many pieces of data can list store in Java?
- Regarding [java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.Boolean], combined with examples
- Java – read all the files and folders in a certain directory and three methods to get the file name from the file path
- The differences between the equals method in the string class and the equals method in the object class
- Override the equals method and override the toString method
- Annotations are not allowed here
- Idea stuck and error reported: UI was frozen for xxxxx MS problem solving
- Error: (44,73) lambda expression and XML are not supported in Java: – source 1.7 Error:java : Compilation failed
- ValueError: too many values to unpack
- Java 8 Stream – Read a file line by line
- LeetCode 332. Reconstruct Itinerary
- Aidl learning
- Java uses regular expressions to intercept the contents between specified strings
- [spring] springboot failed to install cli, unsupportclassversionerror 52.0