Error reported by Xcode M1 simulator
1.building for iOS Simulator, but linking in object file built for iOS, for architecture arm64 2.The linked framework ‘Pods.framework’ is missing one or more architectures required by this target: arm64
1 Build settings change:
2 Podfile add:
post_install do |installer| installer.pods_project.build_configurations.each do |config| config.build_settings["EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=iphonesimulator*]"] = "arm64" end end
4. pod install
Pod installation errors:
sudo arch -x86_64 gem install ffi gem install ffi --version 1.13.1 --user-install arch -x86_64 pod install
- How to Solve Macbookm1 pod error
- [Solved] Unity Import Xcode Project Error: iOS framework addition failed due to a CocoaPods installation failure.
- M1 Computer: How to Solve pod update
- [Solved] Xcode13.1 Upgrade Error: CocoaPods installed but not working Failed to build gem native extension
- [Solved] App Store Connect Operation Error ERROR ITMS-90087: “Unsupported Architectures
- [Solved] New MAC Unity Develop Error: error installing cocoapods
- Xcode12.5 package framework error [How to Solve]
- Error: Your CLT does not support macOS 11.6 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Xcode error: cycle inside*******; building could produce unreliable results.
- [Solved] no identity found – Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code
- [Solved] Tableau Desktop Install Error: 0x80070643 fatal error during installation
- Entry name ‘META-INF/xxx‘ collided [How to Solve]
- M1 MacBook pod install Report an error chip incompatibility problem
- [Solved] IOS Error: Command MergeSwiftModule failed with a nonzero exit code
- How to Solve Cocoapods Installation Failure
- Analysis of npm error ENOTFOUND npm ERR! network request to https://npm.***.com/*** failed and the role of the .npmrc file
- [Solved] NPM Error: gyp: No Xcode or CLT version detected!
- [Solved] cocopod Error: failed: undefined method `map‘ for nil:NilClass
- Cocoapods Install ERROR: Error installing cocoapods: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.
- HTTP Error 500.30 – ANCM In-Process Start Failure