There is no problem in direct operation, but the architecture/IPA/upload Appstore reports the error “unsupported architecture. Your executable contains unsupported architecture ‘[x86_64, i386]
remove the supporting simulators i386 and x86_64 architecture in Baidu’s aipbase.framework and aipocrsdk.framework
# Use lipo -info to see what architecture is included lipo -info AipBase.framework/AipBase # Architectures in the fat file: AipBase are: i386 x86_64 armv7 armv7s arm64 # remove x86_64, i386 lipo -remove x86_64 AipBase.framework/AipBase -o AipBase.framework/AipBase lipo -remove i386 AipBase.framework/AipBase -o AipBase.framework/AipBase lipo -remove x86_64 AipOcrSdk.framework/AipOcrSdk -o AipOcrSdk.framework/AipOcrSdk lipo -remove i386 AipOcrSdk.framework/AipOcrSdk -o AipOcrSdk.framework/AipOcrSdk # re-check lipo -info AipBase.framework/AipBase # Architectures in the fat file: AipBase are: armv7 armv7s arm64
- Xcode12.5 package framework error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Unity Import Xcode Project Error: iOS framework addition failed due to a CocoaPods installation failure.
- Xcode debugging for the real iPhone Error: code signature version is no longer supported
- How to Solve Xcode M1 simulator Error
- [Solved] R Install XML package error: configuration failed for package ‘XML’
- [Solved] Xcode13.1 Upgrade Error: CocoaPods installed but not working Failed to build gem native extension
- [Solved] UE4 Error: Couldn‘t find file for package *** requested by async loading code. NameToLoad: ***
- [Solved] Golang Error: main.go:5:2: package go_code/chapter10/factory/model is not in GOROOT
- Axios request failed, get the status code and error information, how to encapsulate the function dealing with the public error code
- [Solved] Xcode error: cycle inside*******; building could produce unreliable results.
- [Solved] Installation failed due to: ‘INSTALL_FAILED_SHARED_USER_INCOMPATIBLE: Package com.
- When integrating redis with SSM framework, error creating bean with name ‘rediscontentserviceimpl’ defined in file
- How to Solve “Status bar could not find cached time string image. Rendering in-process.” in Xcode
- [Solved] Vcpkg Install Building package brotli:x64-windows failed with: BUILD_FAILED Locking applocal.ps1
- [Solved] Unity Publish WebGL Error: Unable to parse Build/webTest2.framework.js.gz
- [Go] Solve can’t load package: cannot find module providing package github.com/xxxxx
- [Solved] dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/Network.framework/Network
- [Solved] NPM Error: gyp: No Xcode or CLT version detected!
- Setting label malloc in MAC development_ error_ Break breakpoint (Xcode)
- [Solved] Unity Package Error: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.