1. Error: there should be no \java\jdk1.8.0_20
when the Java environment variables are set correctly, it may be because the Java installation path contains spaces and brackets. Reinstall java to a new path without spaces to start successfully
for example, the location of my environment variable JAVAHOME was original:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_20
Change it to:
2. An error is reported: ‘elasticsearch.bat ‘is not an internal or external command, nor is it a runnable program or batch file
Check whether you filled in the configuration file, if not, just add the following configuration parameters at the bottom of the elasticsearch.yml file
# Change the name of the cluster so that it doesn't get mixed up with someone else's cluster cluster.name: el-m # Change the name of the node node.name: el_node_m1 # Change the listening address of the ES so that other machines can access it network.host: 0.0.0.0 # Set the http port for the external service, the default is 9200 http.port: 9200 # Set the path to store the index data path.data: E:\elasticsearch-8.1.2\data #Switch to your own path # Set the path to store log files path.logs: E:\elasticsearch-8.1.2\logs #Switch to your own path # Turn off http access restrictions xpack.security.enabled: false # Add new parameter, head plugin can access es http.cors.enabled: true http.cors.allow-origin: "*"
3. Command line printing error log
please check that any required plugins are installed, or check the breaking changes documentation for removed settings
Solution: please refer to the above configuration file
the version of elasticSearch has been updated and changed greatly. When the configuration file is filled with redundant configuration, the above error message may be reported.
- How to Solve elasticsearch-7.15.1 operation errors
- [Solved] Elasticsearch error: cannot downgrade a node from version [7.xx.x] to version [7.xx.x]
- [Solved] Elasticsearch-7.2.1 startup error: ERROR:  bootstrap checks failed
- [Solved] elasticsearch Error: Failed: 1: this action would add  total shards, but this cluster currently has [2
- This limit can be set by changing the [search.max_open_scroll_context] setting
- [Solved] ElasticSearch Startup Error: error updating geoip database
- How to Solve elasticsearch root user start Error
- Error in node when PM2 starts multiple processes in docker
- [Solved] Elasticsearch.service failed after enable elasticsearch security features
- [Solved] ElasticSearch startup error: bootstrap checks failed
- [Solved] Kibana Error: Kibana server is not ready yet
- [Solved] Elasticsearch Error: received plaintext http traffic on an https channel, closing connection…
- How to Solve Hmaster hangs up issue due to namenode switching in Ha mode
- [Solved] Redis Execute redis-cli shutdown Error: (error) ERR Errors trying to SHUTDOWN. Check logs.
- [Solved] GBase 8a V95 Replace Node Error: single vc mode does not support ‘–freenode’
- Exception: logstash:: pluginloadingerror when importing MySQL data into es in Windows
- [Solved] elasticsearch.bat Running Flashback.: Error occurred during initialization of VM, Error occurred during initializatio
- [Solved] Mycat Startup Error: ERROR Startup failed: Timed out waiting for a signal from the JVM
- After configuring the ES password, logstash starts with error 401?
- Connection refused: connect; nested exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: [How to Solve]