Today, when I use lenovo’s own update driver and system software update, the machine starts the dead cycle of blue screen — restart — restart after reboot, the machine automatically installs the driver — blue screen — restart.
blue screen error message is as follows:
So in the pop-up CMD, prompt is installing the driver, close the CMD, the machine will not restart.
then search the Internet for a solution:
The blue screen problem is usually due to driver and system incompatibility. 1. It is recommended to uninstall the newly installed drivers or network card and video card drivers. 2. Restart 3. Enter the system normally again, go to the official website to download the driver corresponding to your machine and the current system. You can also perform a clean boot to block some third-party software from interfering with your system and help you troubleshoot the problem. 1. Press Win+R at the same time, type msconfig, enter 2. On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to check the "Hide all Microsoft services" check box, and then tap or Click on "Disable all". (If you have enabled fingerprint recognition, do not turn off the service) On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, click Open Task Manager. On the Startup tab of the Task Manager, for each startup item, select the startup item and click Disable. Close the Task Manager. On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, click OK, and then restart the computer. The following are the steps to revert to normal startup. 1. Press Win+R at the same time, type msconfig, enter On the General tab, tap or click on the Start normally option. 3. Tap or click on the Services tab and clear the check box beside "Hide all Microsoft services", and then tap or click on "Enable all". Next, tap or click on the Startup tab, and then tap or click to open Task Manager. In the Task Manager, enable all startup programs, and then tap or click OK. If you are prompted to restart your computer, tap or click Restart.
The above solution from: http://answers.microsoft.com/zh-hans/windows/forum/windows8_1-hardware/video-dxgkrnl-fatal-error/e9a5c7bb-d2fd-443c-87be-418c01432bf6?auth=1
The measures I take are:
1. After starting up, press Win +R at the same time, enter msconfig, and enter
2. On the Services TAB in the System Configuration dialog box, click or click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box, and then click or click Disable All. (If you have enabled fingerprint identification, please do not turn off the relevant services)
Restart to find the problem solved, and then uninstall lenovo’s various system software, in case the next my hand is out of control update the system or driver.
Found a phenomenon is, in the machine just installed the system, with a variety of driver software to install the driver, this is rarely a problem; However, if the machine is used for a period of time, you then go to work on the installation, update the driver, prone to blue screen problems.
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: The VMware Authorization Service is not running.
- [Solved] Error reading comm device when writing serial communication with MSComm control
- [Solved] Unity Error: Visual Studio Editor Package version 2.0.11 is available……..
- [Solved] JIRA startup error: JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- How to Fix Error 1069:The service did not start due to a logon failure
- [Solved] Mycat Startup Error: ERROR Startup failed: Timed out waiting for a signal from the JVM
- Android Studio HAXM is not installed [How to Solve]
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- How to Fix Spoolsv.exe Application Error
- ubuntu20.04——hdaudioC0D2: unable to bind the codec
- Error 1406.Setup cannot write the value Microsoft
- Git xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcru
- Markdownpad2 Error: Html Rendering Error (An error occurred with the Html rendering component.)
- SpringBoot Error running ‘Application’: Command line is too long.Shorten command line for
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: This virtual machine appears to be in use.
- Error: an error occurred while performing the step: “building kernel modules”. See/var/log/NV
- Start Docker Quickstart Terminal error This computer is running Hyper-V. VirtualBox won’t boot a 64bits VM when Hyper-V is activated
- Failed to connect to driver at XXXXXXx
- The showdialog() method in thread/threading. Timer/task reported an error: “before ole can be called, the current thread must be set to single thread unit (STA) mode.”
- Jmeter Error java.net.BindException: Address already in use: connect