Fetching mimemagic 0.3.10 Installing mimemagic 0.3.10 with native extensions Gem::Ext::BuildError: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension. current directory: C:/Ruby26/lib/ruby/gems/2.6.0/gems/mimemagic-0.3.10/ext/mimemagic C:/Ruby26/bin/ruby.exe -rrubygems C:/Ruby26/lib/ruby/gems/2.6.0/gems/rake-13.0.6/exe/rake RUBYARCHDIR\=C:/Ruby26/lib/ruby/gems/2.6.0/extensions/x86-mingw32/2.6.0/mimemagic-0.3.10 RUBYLIBDIR\=C:/Ruby26/lib/ruby/gems/2.6.0/extensions/x86-mingw32/2.6.0/mimemagic-0.3.10 rake aborted! Could not find MIME type database in the following locations: ["/usr/local/share/mime/packages/freedesktop.org.xml", "/opt/homebrew/share/mime/packages/freedesktop.org.xml", "/opt/local/share/mime/packages/freedesktop.org.xml", "/usr/share/mime/packages/freedesktop.org.xml"] Ensure you have either installed the shared-mime-info package for your distribution, or obtain a version of freedesktop.org.xml and set FREEDESKTOP_MIME_TYPES_PATH to the location of that file. This gem might be installed as a dependency of some bigger package, such as rails, activestorage, axlsx or cucumber. While most of these packages use the functionality of this gem, some gems have included this gem by accident. Set USE_FREEDESKTOP_PLACEHOLDER=true if you are certain that you do not need this gem, and wish to skip the inclusion of freedesktop.org.xml.
For this problem, just create a new
freedesktop.org.xml file with the following contents, and then create a new name
FREEDESKTOP_MIME_TYPES_PATH in the windows environment variable, pointing to this file, including the directory name and file name.
- Mimemagic (0.3.10) Install Error and Bundler cannot continue
- How to Solve Cocoapods Installation Failure
- Cocoapods Upgrade Error: ffi * * * * [How to Solve]
- Cocoapods Install ERROR: Error installing cocoapods: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.
- M1 MacBook pod install Report an error chip incompatibility problem
- [Solved] Unity Import Xcode Project Error: iOS framework addition failed due to a CocoaPods installation failure.
- [Solved] New MAC Unity Develop Error: error installing cocoapods
- How to Solve Msys2/mingw64 Run cmake GUI Error
- [Solved] VScode Run C++ File Error: fatal error：opencv2\core.hpp:No such file or diretory
- [Solved] Xcode13.1 Upgrade Error: CocoaPods installed but not working Failed to build gem native extension
- [Solved] The Ruby zlib extension was not compiled
- Configure. AC: error: possibly undefined macro [How to Solve]
- How to Solve ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘_bz2‘
- [Solved] rqt_graph Skipped loading plugin with error & Format: “dot“ not recognized
- [Go] Solve the problem of exec: “gcc” executable file not found in %PATH% error when using cgo
- [Solved] OpenGL PowerVR SDK Compiling Error: Could NOT find X11 (missing: X11_X11_INCLUDE_PATH X11_X11_LIB)
- Hive 3.1.2 startup error reporting and resolution of guava version conflict
- [Solved] TS Error: Could not find a declaration file for module
- libgtk-3.so.0 or libXt.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Error: uncaughtexception: cannot find module ‘internal / util / types’