Unable to add module to the current project as it is not of packaging type ‘pom’
I modified two places. You can have a try,
1. My original java version number was 15.0. Later, I added it completely according to version number 15 under Java – variant
<!-- java version --> <profile> <id>jdk-15</id> <activation> <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault> <jdk>15</jdk> </activation> <properties> <maven.compiler.source>15</maven.compiler.source> <maven.compiler.target>15</maven.compiler.target> <maven.compiler.compilerVersion>15</maven.compiler.compilerVersion> </properties> </profile>
I suggest you complete it
2. I wrote a POM myself in the original project directory, and I deleted it
the second one I tested. The pom.xml file cannot be found in the directory where the project is to be created
then run the generate command to successfully create the project
- Error: a JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- [Solved] IDEA Error: java: Compilation failed: internal java compiler error
- Prompt unknown error in pom.xml of Maven project
- Spring deployment error: Could not open ServletContext resource [/db.properties]
- How to Solve [error] malformed \uxxxx encoding Error
- [SpringBoot] Maven Error: Connection refused to host: 127.0.0.1
- Gateway Error: Cannot resolve org.springframework.cloud:spring-cloud-starter-gateway:unknown
- [Maven] Pom.xml error: Cannot detect Web Project version.
- Solve Maven project running error Failed to clean project: Failed to delete
- [Solved] There are test failures. Please refer to D:\Java_study\springboot\springboot-sugon-3\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
- How to Solve Project Upgrade to flutter2.5.0 Error
- An error was reported when Maven package was running the packaged jar package: there is no main list attribute in xxx.jar, which can be solved by configuring Maven plugin
- How to Solve Maven Error: Failure to transfer com.thoughtworks.xstream:xstream:jar:1.3.1 from https://repo.maven.ap
- How to Solve Maven Error: Return code is: 501 , ReasonPhrase:HTTPS Required.
- Start error in maven web project java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener
- Springboot package error: failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin: 3.2.0…
- IDEA Error: clear read-only status [How to Solve]
- [Solved] IDEA Start Project Error: Abnormal build process termination:Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
- Appium Top 10 Common Error [How to Solve]