Git push origin XXX error proxy connect aborted
Let’s first analyze the problem. The error prompt is obvious. The proxy connection is aborted. What causes it
at the beginning, without saying a word, baidu directly. After various operations, cancel the agent, set the agent, cancel again, and try again?It’s useless. It still reports an error, but the initial timeout error has become proxy connect aborted
it’s hard for me. I’ve been working all day. When it’s time to submit, give me the whole deal?Is this the law that problems must happen before work. Hey, I can’t continue the whole process. I’ve seen various methods on the Internet. The original solution is as follows:
It turns out that there is no separate proxy configured for GIT. Configure proxy for git:
git config — global http.proxy‘ http://127.0.0.1:1087 ’
git config –global https.proxy ‘ socks://127.0.0.1:1080 ’
However, I’m sorry, it’s no use. It’s still wrong. But this operation reminds me that I haven’t checked the GIT configuration of my own project.
Next is the moment to witness miracles
- first open the file where your project is located.
- of course, if you can’t see it after opening the project, don’t panic. Open the folder where your project is located, and then click the view – Show – hide project above. Of course, this is win11. The old version is almost the same.
- then let’s go to the. Git folder, open the config configuration file, delete the proxy address, push again, and finish the work.
- Flutter upgrade upgrade SDK SSL_ERROR_Syscall error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Connection error with cocoapods. Proxy CONNECT aborted
- Git push Failed to connect to localhost port 1080 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] OpenSSL ssL_read: Connection was aborted,errno 10053
- [Solved] Error from server (InternalError): an error on the server (““) has prevented the request from suc
- Analysis of npm error ENOTFOUND npm ERR! network request to https://npm.***.com/*** failed and the role of the .npmrc file
- [Solved] Git push error: error: RPC failed; HTTP 413 curl 22 the requested URL returned error: 413
- [Solved] Git Common Error: error: src refspec xxx does not match any/error: failed to push some refs to
- Git push error: RPC failed; curl 7 OpenSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 10054
- if a proxy or similar is necessary `net.git-fetch-with-cli`, Rust Complete `Couldn‘t resolve host name (Coul
- Git fatal: No configured push destination. Either specify the URL from the command-line or co
- Windows update failed to update, indicating the solution of 0x80244021
- There is no error when compiling and packaging the IDEA code, but the code displays an error
- Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to xxx:443 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] HTTP Error 400. The request hostname is invalid.
- [Solved] Git Push Error: &fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
- [Solved] Git Clone Error: error:1407742E:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert protocol version
- [Solved] PostgreSQL Error: ERROR: CURRENT TRANSACTION IS ABORTED, COMMANDS IGNORED UNTIL END OF TRANSA
- [Nginx] Configure nginx to support websocket to solve the problem of returning 400 error