An error was reported when pushing the code to GitHub today:
the reason is that GitHub does not support the password authentication scheme, so use
personal access tokeninstead.
Generate token on GitHub
Settings -> Developer Settings -> Personal Access Token -> Generate New Token -> Check – > Click generate token – > Copy the generated token
Change the local certificate to personal access token
Control panel – > Credential manager – > Windows credentials – > Locate
git: https://github.com , just change the credentials to the previously generated token.
For other platforms, please refer to support for password authentication was removed. Please use a personal access token instead [duplicate]
- [Solved] GitHub Error: remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.
- Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021
- Git push Submit to Remote Error: “remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.“
- The requested URL returned error: 403 [How to Solve]
- [step on the pit] idea submits the code to GitHub and prompts 403 — the requested URL returned error: 403
- C++ Opencv+BaiDu OCR“error“: “unsupported_grant_type“, “error_description“: “The authorization grant
- [Solved] fatal: could not read Username for
- SharePoint site shows ‘Service Unavailable. HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable’
- Vagrant up Error: Warning: Authentication failure. Retrying…[How to Solve]
- [Solved] Net.exe: ‘Error: A command was used with conflicting switches.’ while using /savecred?
- 401 error after SAP Spartacus access token expires
- Vue-element-admin Use npm install Error: npm ERR! Error while executing:
- Redis cannot double-click redis-server.exe to start normally
- Mysql184.108.40.206 Error 1054 (42S22): Unknown Column’password’ In’field List’ When Changing User Password
- Error received: error: xhr’get’to URL cross domain [How to Solve]
- Net use Errors Explanation
- Creating test database for alias ‘postgres’… Got an error creating the test database: permission
- [Solved] SecureCRT error: keyboard-interactive authentication with the ssh2 server failed
- [Solved] Error response from daemon: Get “*“: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority
- [How to Solve] Nodejs: interface error CORS error