Since flutter 2, flutter has enabled null security by default in the configuration. By incorporating null checking into the type system, these errors can be caught during development, so as to prevent crashes caused by the reproduction environment. If empty security is enabled in the current project and the imported third-party plug-in is not adapted, the operation returns the following error.
Error: Cannot run with sound null safety, because the following dependencies don't support null safety: - package:provider For solutions, see https://dart.dev/go/unsound-null-safety Restarted application in 341ms.
At this time, you can check whether the new version of the imported plug-in supports empty security. If the plug-in supports empty security, the plug-in platform will mark it as empty security:
if the imported plug-in does not support empty security, you can execute the following commands on the terminal to run the software
flutter run --no-sound-null-safety
- [building the flutter environment] error: the flutter directory is not a clone of the GitHub project
- Finished with error: Gradle task assembleDebug failed with exit code 1
- firefox ssl_error_unsupported_version
- Integrate native IOS plug-ins into the flutter project
- How to deal with NullPointerException error in row.getlong in spark – sparksql
- ERROR 1048 (23000): Column ‘courseno‘ cannot be null
- The sum of the two numbers of leetcode
- Waiting for another pilot command to release the startup lock
- 【Hackerrank】Reverse a doubly linked list
- cas report error (No subject,’principal’ cannot be null, PKIX path validation failed, etc.)
- Difference between isempty method and isblank method in stringutils
- Error retrieving device properties for ro.product.cpu.abi:
- Failed to write output file ‘C:’ windows\ Microsoft.NET \Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\106f9ae8\cc0e1
- MySQL creates tables and sets auto increment of primary keys
- LeetCode 23. Merge k Sorted Lists(java)
- Getactionbar is null
- AAPT: error: ‘null‘ is incompatible with attribute button (attr) reference.
- Flutter – iOS: Command /bin/sh failed with exit code 255
- SQL Server 2005, unable to log in, forget sa password, 15405 error!
- As Error:Failed to find configured root that contains /storage/emulated/0/xxx/xxx/xxx.png