UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `–unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)
(node:2233) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
When you encounter the above error when initializing a project with taro, this is due to insufficient permissions. Add sudo before the initialization command taro init, i.e.
Initialize command by:
sudo taro init
It can be created successfully!
- Taro Install Error: permission denied, symlink ‘../lib/node_modules/@tarojs/cli/bin/taro‘ -＞ ‘/usr/local/bin/tar
- Cordova – CordovaError: Promise rejected with non-error: ‘ios-deploy was not found
- Error code: events.js:183 Thrower; //unhandled ‘error’ event – solution
- [Solved] Elasticsearch error: cannot downgrade a node from version [7.xx.x] to version [7.xx.x]
- Taro Use React Hooks Error: TypeError: Object(…) is not a function
- [Solved] NPM Error: gyp: No Xcode or CLT version detected!
- [Solved] error [email protected]: The engine “node” is incompatible with this module.
- Some problems encountered in the initial construction of Ant Design Pro project, such as cross Env, webpack and so on
- The browser is compatible with IE11 “ReferenceError: ‘Promise’ is not defined” “ReferenceError: ‘Promise’ is not defined”
- Port occupancy error address already in use: bind [Solved]
- Vue: How to Solve Error uncaught (in promise) cancel
- Resolve Chromedriver’s original error: chrome not reachable
- [Solved] Angular build Error: throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ eventEmitted ‘error’ event on ChildProcess instance
- [Solved] Electron Error: Error: Electron failed to install correctly, please delete node_modules/electron and try
- Kill Tomcat process in windows and Linux environment (solve the problem of other ports being occupied)
- After SpringBoot starts, exit the console directly and display Process finished with exit code 1
- [Solved] This usually happens because your environment has changed since running `npm install`
- How to Solve Hexo init error: bash: hexo: command not found
- NPM run dev Error Module build failed: Error: Cannot find module ‘node-sass’
- The problem of using GB2312 encoding in .NET Core to report errors