Gerrit reports an error: permission denied solution
When using the Gerrit clone code, you will find an error. The error message is probably: permission denied (publickey)
openssh has abandoned RSA encryption keys since version 8.8 for security reasons
openssh thinks that RSA cracking costs too little, so it is disabled if there is a risk
you can use the command:
ssh -v [git server]
Check the openssh version number of the Gerrit server.
if it is ≥ 8.8, you can use this method.
Enter the machine SSH directory,
create a new config file without suffix:
The content is:
Host gerrit's IP or domain name HostName gerrit's IP or domain name User Gerrit's user name (e.g. zhangsan) PubkeyAcceptedKeyTypes +ssh-rsa IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa Port 29418 (Gerrit port)
Once configured, the clone is OK. Generally, there is no problem.
- [Solved] Vscode Connect to the remote server error: permission denied (public key)
- Run-time error “70“:Permission denied [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Docker startup container error: permission denied””: unknown.
- [Solved] failed (13: Permission denied) while reading upstream
- ./get_datasets.sh Error: permission denied [How to Solve]
- socket java.net.BindException: bind failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
- [Solved] Docker Error: bad interpreter: Permission denied
- Flask Startup Error: s.bind(server_address)PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- How to Solve Vue Error: EACCES: permission denied
- How to Solve Error: cannot open .Git/fetch_HEAD: Permission denied
- (node:2233) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: EACCES: permission denied, mkdir ‘/usr/loca~‘
- [Solved] Docker Error: got permission denied while trying to connect to the docker daemon socket at…
- [Solved] error when starting dev server:Error: listen EACCES: permission denied 0.0.0.0:80 at Server.set
- Nginx Container Error: nginx: [emerg] mkdir() “/var/cache/nginx/client_temp“ failed (13: Permission denied)
- ERROR: Permission to .git denied to. [How to Solve]
- Android 10 open file exception open failed: eacces (permission denied) android:requestLegacyExternalStorage= “true“
- Taro Install Error: permission denied, symlink ‘../lib/node_modules/@tarojs/cli/bin/taro‘ -＞ ‘/usr/local/bin/tar
- [Solved] Zabbix-server startup error: cannot start alert manager service: Cannot bind socket to “/var/run/zabbix/zabbix_server_alerter.sock”:  Permission denied.
- [Solved] Error: ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR: Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)
- Jenkins reported an error when running the docker permission in the shell script