Gerrit reports an error: permission denied solution
When using the Gerrit clone code, you will find an error. The error message is probably: permission denied (publickey)
openssh has abandoned RSA encryption keys since version 8.8 for security reasons
openssh thinks that RSA cracking costs too little, so it is disabled if there is a risk
you can use the command:
ssh -v [git server]
Check the openssh version number of the Gerrit server.
if it is ≥ 8.8, you can use this method.
Enter the machine SSH directory,
create a new config file without suffix:
The content is:
Host gerrit's IP or domain name HostName gerrit's IP or domain name User Gerrit's user name (e.g. zhangsan) PubkeyAcceptedKeyTypes +ssh-rsa IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa Port 29418 (Gerrit port)
Once configured, the clone is OK. Generally, there is no problem.
- [Solved] Docker Error: got permission denied while trying to connect to the docker daemon socket at…
- [Solved] Vscode Connect to the remote server error: permission denied (public key)
- [Solved] Docker startup container error: permission denied””: unknown.
- [Solved] error when starting dev server:Error: listen EACCES: permission denied 0.0.0.0:80 at Server.set
- Flask Startup Error: s.bind(server_address)PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- socket java.net.BindException: bind failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
- [Solved] fatal: could not read Username for
- The requested URL returned error: 403 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error: ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR: Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)
- ./get_datasets.sh Error: permission denied [How to Solve]
- RabbitMQ：address (cannot connect to host/port) [How to Solve]
- Creating test database for alias ‘postgres’… Got an error creating the test database: permission
- [Solved] Git Run Error: Could not resolve host: github.com
- Oracle monitoring error tns-01189 [How to Solve]
- Run-time error “70“:Permission denied [How to Solve]
- Nginx Container Error: nginx: [emerg] mkdir() “/var/cache/nginx/client_temp“ failed (13: Permission denied)
- Android Studio Warning: Process ‘command ‘git‘‘ finished with non-zero exit value 1
- Jenkins reported an error when running the docker permission in the shell script
- [Solved] Zabbix-server startup error: cannot start alert manager service: Cannot bind socket to “/var/run/zabbix/zabbix_server_alerter.sock”:  Permission denied.
- DB::Exception: test: Authentication failed: [How to Solve]