in the Ubuntu 10.04 system, we want to use ffmpeg for face cutting, but there is a title error. I can’t generate the corresponding version number by inputting ffmpeg – version. After Google[ https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62213783/ffmpeg-error-while-loading-shared-libraries-libopenh264-so-5 ]It turned out to be too new
I use the name of CONDA virtual environment, which is houyw. If houyw appears below, it is my virtual name.
(1) I’ll take a chance according to the instructions given by the boss
sudo ln -s ~/anaconda3/lib/libopenh264.so ~/anaconda3/envs/houyw/lib/libopen264.so.5
As a result, there is no libopenh264. So in my ~/anaconda3/lib directory. So there is an error that the file does not exist
(2) At this time, I found that although there is no ~/anaconda3/lib directory, there is ~/anaconda3/envs/houyw/lib directory.. So I had a whim and tried to use libopenh264. So under ~/anaconda3/envs/houyw/lib (delete libopenh264. So. 5 first).
cd ~/anaconda3/envs/houyw/lib rm -rf libopenh264.so.5 sudo ln -s libopenh264.so libopenh264.so.5
(3) Finished, input ffmpeg – version to display the version number correctly
(4) Summary: if libopenh264.so exists in ~/anaconda3/lib, use method 1, if not, use method 2. Finally, I hope everyone can solve this problem perfectly!!!
- ImportError: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.23‘ not found
- Error: an error occurred while performing the step: “building kernel modules”. See/var/log/NV
- Mac installation tree command error solution
- GCC error: unrecognized command line option ‘-no-pie’
- [Solved] Virtualenvwrapper.sh error: There was a problem running the initialization hooks.
- g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus) Please submit a full bug report, with preprocess
- Anaconda start error resolution navigator start error
- [Solved] Module ‘scipy.misc‘ has no attribute ‘imread‘
- OS.Removedirs() and shutil.Rmtree() are used to delete the folder
- Navigator Error An unexpected error occurred on Navigator start-up
- C++ Error: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::out_of_range: vector Abort trap: 6
- Installation and error report of tensorflow
- Windows: Nginx configuration error GetFileAttributesEx
- Error code: events.js:183 Thrower; //unhandled ‘error’ event – solution
- error while loading shared libraries: lib*.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Mybatis error under Springboot project: Invalid bound statement (not found)
- MacOS Mojave uses SMB LAN share as backup disk of timemachine time machine. Disk does not support time machine backups. (error 45)
- No repositories directory found inside registry_ DATA_ DIR
- Error Report of Yarn Create UMI
- Kafka error: ERROR There was an error in one of the threads during logs loading: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: “derby” (kafka.log.LogManager)