Premise: I install percona-server-shared-compat-8.0.23-14.1.el8.x86 in percona server for MySQL 8.0 bundle on CentOS 8_ 64. RPM package, even if the latest version of OpenSSL (version: 1:1.1.1g-15.el8) is installed_ 3) It doesn’t help
error:Failed Dependencies libcrypto.so.10()(64bit) is needed by percona-server-shared-compat-8.0.23-14.1.el8.x86_64.rpm libcrypto.so.10(libcrypto.so.10)(64bit) is needed by percona-server-shared-compat-8.0.23-14.1.el8.x86_64.rpm libssl.so.10()(64bit) is needed by percona-server-shared-compat-8.0.23-14.1.el8.x86_64.rpm libssl.so.10(libssl.so.10)(64bit) is needed by percona-server-shared-compat-8.0.23-14.1.el8.x86_64.rpm
Process : Found the library when googling
I found compat-openssl10 and an explanation to the effect that compat-openssl10 contains only libraries and provides compatibility with earlier versions and software that does not support compilation with OpenSSL-1.1.
The OpenSSL toolkit provides support for secure communications between machines. This version of OpenSSL package contains only the libraries and is provided for compatibility with previous releases and software that does not support compilation with OpenSSL-1.1.
From stackoverflow, we can find that openssl provides libcrypto.so.10 without the module name, making the system think that the dependency is missing
In your case, openssl seems to provide only libcrypto.so.10 without any module name, making geramer-server believe that dependency is missing as it requires libcrypto.so.10 from module libcrypto.so.10.
yum install compat-openssl10
yum install http://mirror.centos.org/centos/8/AppStream/x86_64/os/Packages/compat-openssl10-1.0.2o-3.el8.x86_64.rpm
- [Samtools] Run error: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0 or libncurses.so.5 or libtinfow.so.5
- [Solved] The Ruby zlib extension was not compiled
- [Solved] pip is configured with locations that require TLS/SSL, however the ssl module in Python is not available
- OpenSSL: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failur
- How to Fix Webpack run error webpack dev server
- Error using tensorflow GPU: could not create cudnn handle: cudnn_STATUS_NOT_INITIALIZED
- Flutter Xcode Module not found or LibreSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL
- Resolve InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available.
- Maven package error: [WARNING] The POM for xxx is missing, no dependency inform
- TensorFlow error: AttributeError: module ‘tensorflow_core._api.v2.train’ has no attribute ‘Optimizer‘
- error while loading shared libraries: lib*.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Widgets are not available. Please install widgetsnbextension or ipywidgets 4.0
- Error: XZ compression not available
- Error calling function %s at New Error
- [Solved] Flutter – AAPT: error: resource android:attr/dialogCornerRadius not found.
- Using rpm to install WGet in CentOS 6.5 libc.so .6(GLIBC_ 2.14)(64bit) is needed by wget-1.14-18.el7_6.1.x86_sixty-four
- 500 (International server error) server error in Flash + heroku
- [Solved] Executing npm install error: npm ERR! code EINTEGRITY
- libgtk-3.so.0 or libXt.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- [Solved] Webpack compilation Error: Cannot find module’webpack-cli/bin/config-yargs’