After samtools is installed with conda, there is always an error that the shared library is missing. Even if you can use samtools when you just installed it, but installing other related software in the same environment later, there may be conflicts, resulting in library replacement, and thus an error.
To avoid this situation, it may be best to give samtools a separate environment. But I don’t like this. My habit is to build an environment only after doing one thing. Otherwise, there are too many environments and I have forgotten it myself.
Many online answers analyzed the reasons and said: The version of samtools is above 1.9, but the version of samtools installed by conda is still 1.7. So it is recommended to install version 1.9 mandatory:
conda install -c bioconda samtools=1.9 --force-reinstall
This answer may work for some people. But in fact, conda is already over 1.9:
conda search samtools
The version I installed is 1.10 by default, and this library is still missing. In short, there is still a mismatch in the version of the dependent library.
This issue has many issues on github, such as libtinfow.so.5
The developer recommends soft linking from elsewhere (downgrade).
For example, my samtools lacks libcrypto.so.1.0.0, libncurses.so.5, libtinfow.so.5.
First find the same dependent libraries of other software, and the soft link can be the above name.
find ./ -name "libtinfow*" ln -s ../../predict/lib/libtinfow.so.6 libtinfow.so.5
Other missing libraries are similar, if they fail, you can try a few more. There is not much difference between adjacent versions.
ln -s libcrypto.so.1.1 libcrypto.so.1.0.0 ln -s /lib64/libbz2.so.1 /usr/lib64/libbz2.so.1.0
- [Solved] RemoveError: ‘setuptools’ is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda’s operating en
- NVM ERROR open \settings.txt: The system cannot find the file specified
- [Solved] The method getContextPath() from the type HttpServletRequest refers to the missing type String
- [Solved] removeerror: ‘requests’ is a dependency of CONDA and cannot be removed from
- [Solved] Virtualenvwrapper.sh error: There was a problem running the initialization hooks.
- [Solved] ‘pyopenssl’ is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from requests’ is a dependency of conda
- error while loading shared libraries: lib*.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- Maven package error: [WARNING] The POM for xxx is missing, no dependency inform
- Error. Onload failed when ‘rjava’ was calculated in loadnamespace()
- M1 MacBook pod install Report an error chip incompatibility problem
- [Solved] Pip install icu failed: Command “python setup.py egg_info” failed with error code 1 in
- Pytorch error: `module ‘torch‘ has no attribute ‘__version___‘`
- How to Solve RemoveError: setuptools is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda
- Vue Report Error #NULL! :no such file or directory,chmod….. [email protected] **\css- Beautify.js
- Widgets are not available. Please install widgetsnbextension or ipywidgets 4.0
- Anaconda Error: ‘Destination folder’ contains 2 spaces. This can cause problems with several conda packa
- HTTP Error 500.30 – ANCM In-Process Start Failure
- Module not found: Error: Can‘t resolve ‘sass-loader‘
- ImportError: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.23‘ not found