Foreword: Windows 10. The event viewer frequently captures system errors and queries the cause.
using event viewer, the error is as follows:
Application specific permission settings are not granted to the user
NT authority/local service Sid (s-1-5-19) code> in the address localhost (using LRPC) running in the application container's unavailable Sid (unavailable). For
CLSID code> is
appid code> is
, local activation permission of COM server application. This security permission can be modified using the component services management tool.
Win + R eventvwr.msc code> Device Manager:
Win + R devmgmt.msc
when using vs to develop a. Net project, the project involves RPC, but the driver of the supporting hardware device is not installed in the local development environment. Therefore, when the program is compiled and started, the event viewer will report an error.
The problem belongs to the developer class, and has nothing to do with the windows operating system error. You can install the corresponding hardware driver by yourself.
Other similar solutions:
If windows 7, windows 10 and other operating system related, built-in programs report such errors, you can refer to the following tutorial for authorization solution.
Solutions to similar problems (CLSID and appid are different from this article, but the source of the problem is distributedcom): Solutions
Postscript: the above is the process of personal problems and treatment, I hope it can help you.
- During a paging operation
- Some problems about startup
- Unable to find VBScript script engine or error 2738, could not access VBScript runtime
- WIN7 + IIS7 Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
- Error: 17053 LogWriter: Operating system error 21(The device is not ready.)
- Memory leak in Windows 8.1 with Killer E2200 and Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring
- Mac USB error 3: Unable to claim interface: Access denied (insufficient permissions)
- Solution to prompt “system group policy forbids installation of this device” in win10 system
- Solution of OpenGL initialization failure after upgrading motherboard and CPU
- Windows Realtek USB wireless network card boot failure Rtlihvs. DLL module stop problem
- Error reported by wechat applet: cannot read property ‘forceupdate’ of undefined
- Solve cannot execute binary file: exec format error under Linux
- Esp32 / 8266 uses arduinoota function to show no response from device
- Solution to the error code of 0x80040154 in COM / ole call
- Solution to Starting Fault of routing and remote access service (16389 (0x4005))
- Resolve the problem of “event ID 4107” or “event ID 11” errors recorded in the application logs of windows and windows server
- Solution to the warning of too low TDR value in new sp
- ArcGIS Earth 1.7 beta installation method-solve the 0X80070057.DirectX device creation failed problem
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found
- Solution of sidebyside error 59 / 32