When I download the program to esp32 with Arduino IDE, the following error message appears:
My board is the following Board:
Causes and Solutions
The reason is that there is an error in the baud rate selection. The baud rate I selected is 921600 by default. In fact, 115200 should be selected. In this way, you can download normally after downloading again.
As shown in the figure below, it is successful.
- Collect2.exe: error: LD returned 5 exit status solution
- Arduino Xiaobai beginner error: warning: espcomm_sync failed error: espcomm_open failed error: espcomm_upload_mem fa
- Solution to burning problem of esp8266 module based on Arduino_ open failed error: espcomm_ upload_ mem failed
- Solution to ch32f103c8 burning prompt internal command error
- @How to solve eclipse error after setter and @ getter (@ data) annotation
- A fatal error occurred: Failed to connect to ESP32: Timed out waiting for packet header
- Arduino reports an error when writing a custom library file to solve the problem of not name of type, not declared in this scope
- Utraiso recording DVD application area failed power calibration area error
- In chome browser, console reports an error but does not display it
- but “catkin_make“ must be invoked in the root of workspace
- Vtk7. X is compiled and installed under vs2013 and vs2015
- Python installation tutorial
- [VTK] cmake compiling VTK
- node.js Error: write epipe problem solved!
- Tensorflow tf.train.exponential_ Decay function (exponential decay method)
- Windows libreoffice 6.3.5 installation error 1355 problem resolution
- Causes and solutions of black frame flashback after debugging visual studio 2017
- Causes and solutions of errors in “insufficient ram for flash algorithms”
- Error in web.xml file: error while downloading