About the 9015 null pointer in the bmob backend cloud service platform, I checked it online. The reason is very simple, that is, it does not operate according to the official documents. Although the data can still be transmitted normally, it is still annoying to open the app with a prompt pop-up window.
Directly open androidmanifest.xml and add two lines of code
<provider android:name="cn.bmob.v3.util.BmobContentProvider" android:authorities="com.example.login.BmobContentProvider"/>
If I can help you, just give me a favor!!! Thank you from the majority of hard pressed programmers!
- As Error:Failed to find configured root that contains /storage/emulated/0/xxx/xxx/xxx.png
- Solution of fileuriexposedexception for Android 7.0 behavior change
- Execution failed for task ‘:app:processDebugManifest’.
- Execution failed for task ‘:app:processDebugManifest’
- Developing in Android java.net.SocketException : socket failed: eacces (permission denied) reported an error
- On the solution of fileprovider conflict
- termux Failed to initialize runtime
- Android solves the gliding problem of EditText
- 26、Error:No resource identifier found for attribute ’roundIcon’ in package ‘android’
- How to remove the title bar (using the request window feature)（ Window.FEATURE_ NO_ Title); why it fails)
- How to Fix:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lorg/apache/http/client/methods/HttpPost
- Unity package APK exception failed to re package resources
- AAPT: error: ‘null‘ is incompatible with attribute button (attr) reference.
- Unknown error (SQLite code 14): could not open database (How to Fix)
- The underlying provider failed on open problem solving
- Manifest merger failed with multiple errors, see logs
- Conversion to dalvik format failed with error 1 solution
- On the problem of QT program open crash
- Command not found: ADB appears on Mac
- Idea starts Tomcat console with garbled code but no error