error: 'to_string' is not a member of 'std'
Arm-hisiv300-linux-g ++ is c++11 supported, header < string> Also included. Again, error.
Search baidu, it is said that + -std=c++11, but I have added this, still not good, then read a post said that because the tool chain itself does not use the standard c++11 library, resulting in the compilation,
Solution: A Cmakelists. TXT needs to add the following options; The same goes for makefile files;
set(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD 11) set(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_REQUIRED ON) add_definitions(-D_GLIBCXX_USE_C99=1)
- A repeated string is composed of two identical strings. For example, abcabc is a repeated string with length of 6, while abcba does not have a duplicate string. Given any string, please help Xiaoqiang find the longest repeated substring.
- error: ‘cout’ is not a member of ‘std’
- Differences between length() size() and C strlen() of C + + string member functions
- TSLint：object access via string literals is disallowedtslint(no-string-literal)
- Solution: regarding c2039, XXX is not a member of XXX
- In Java, int is converted to string, and zero is added before the number of bits is insufficient
- Error: requesting member ‘*’ of ‘*’, which is a non-class type ‘*’
- Module ‘XX’ has no ‘XX’ member pylint (no member)
- 【Unity 3D】Because you are not a member of this project this build will not access Unity services.
- Unity short string intercepts long string
- Error resolution of ‘string’ does not name a type
- Split keyword in ABAP when the separator is at the beginning and end of the string
- Python TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting [Solved]
- “View inheritance may not use attribute ‘string‘ as a selector.
- The Vue mobile terminal cannot use string.replaceall, and the error message is blank
- Mybatis error,There is no getter for property named ‘xx’ in ‘class java.lang.String The solution
- Spring boot prompt could not resolve placeholder in string value
- When MATLAB uses audioread, an error is reported: Error using which Must be a string scalar or character vector.
- Golang Warning: Error string should not be capitalized or end with punctuation mark
- Caused by the “error string in namespace std does not name a type” error