In the debug window, you can see all the row items in the inner table LT_SPLIT_TABLE after line 6 is executed, as shown in the following code.
DATA: lv_str TYPE string, lt_split_table TYPE TABLE OF string. lv_str = '/This/is/a/test./'. SPLIT lv_str AT '/' INTO TABLE lt_split_table.
From the above test results, when the separator is at the beginning of the string, the left side of the separator will split an empty string; When a delimiter is at the end of a string, the empty string is not split to the right of the delimiter.
DATA: lv_str TYPE string, lt_split_table TYPE TABLE OF string, ls_split_table TYPE string. SPLIT lv_json AT '[' INTO str1 str2. SPLIT str2 AT ']' INTO TABLE lt_split_table. LOOP AT lt_split_table INTO ls_split_table. IF sy-tabix <> sy-tfill. "The last line is not involved in splicing CONCATENATE str3 ls_split_table INTO str3 . ENDIF. ENDLOOP. CONCATENATE '[' str3 ']' INTO o_return5 .
This splits str2 according to ‘] ‘, then removes the last one and splits it together.
This is one way to SPLIT a SPLIT from the right.
- How to use Python split() function (split array)
- Java String.split () special character processing
- Environment configuration at the beginning of OpenCV + vs2015
- A repeated string is composed of two identical strings. For example, abcabc is a repeated string with length of 6, while abcba does not have a duplicate string. Given any string, please help Xiaoqiang find the longest repeated substring.
- [!] Invalid `Podfile` file: syntax error, unexpected end-of-input, expecting keyword_end.
- About Java File.separator
- The method of removing special characters in ABAP
- In Java, int is converted to string, and zero is added before the number of bits is insufficient
- Project files may be invalid appears when cmake compiles opencv3.1, and the debug additional dependency of the compiled opencv3.1 is at the end
- XML file should have root tag (extra content at the end of the document in file error)
- Split screen display method in IntelliJ idea
- Golang Warning: Error string should not be capitalized or end with punctuation mark
- The solution cannot be separated due to a special separator
- TSLint：object access via string literals is disallowedtslint(no-string-literal)
- String operation to delete the character at the specified position
- error Newline required at end of file but not found eol-last
- error: expected declaration or statement at end of input
- Gcc compiler warning solution: “extra tokens at end of ifndef directive” Tags: GCC, warning
- C language error: expected declaration or statement at end of input
- How to Split numbers and strings in a strings