Error string should not be capitalized or end with punctuation mark
The error string should not be capitalized or punctuated
When we use errors. New (“AAA.”) or fmt.Errorf(“Aaa.”) When the form returns error information, the text content should not start with a capital letter or end with a punctuation mark.
Only modify according to the warning, remove the beginning of capital letter and the end of punctuation. Errors. New (“AAA”)
- Gcc compiler warning solution: “extra tokens at end of ifndef directive” Tags: GCC, warning
- Solution to the problem that some special characters in finereport cannot be displayed or displayed as question mark
- SQL Error (3621): String or binary data would be truncated The statement has been terminated. */
- Split keyword in ABAP when the separator is at the beginning and end of the string
- Error in installing torch vision or pilot on Linux or Jetson nano: the headers or library files could not be found for JPEG
- When the permission question mark appears in the sshfs mount, or input / output error occurs
- A repeated string is composed of two identical strings. For example, abcabc is a repeated string with length of 6, while abcba does not have a duplicate string. Given any string, please help Xiaoqiang find the longest repeated substring.
- When MATLAB uses audioread, an error is reported: Error using which Must be a string scalar or character vector.
- The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is
- The back end cannot receive the parameters passed by the front end
- C language string processing error warning, c4996, sprintf, predicted, c4996, strcpy, c4996, strcat
- Solve syntax error: unexpected end of file or /bin/bash^m: bad interpeneter: no match file or directory
- “Typeerror: List indexes must be integers or slices, not STR” about error reporting solutions
- ES6 determines what the string begins with or ends with
- How to Fix Warning: Statement lambda can be replaced with expression lambda
- TSLint：object access via string literals is disallowedtslint(no-string-literal)
- The main class could not be found or loaded when springboot started
- typeerror:the josn object must be str,bytes or byteearray,not ‘dict‘
- Idea startup project: main class not found or cannot be loaded
- error: expected declaration or statement at end of input