When running DPDK app programs in some environments, the following problems may occur:
Before compiling, you can use the grep command in the DPDK root directory to check where there is a configuration setting about RDRAND, here there is a relevant configuration inside the first meson.build.
After opening the file, you can find that RDRAND is iterated through the optional_flags, so delete the above iterated items and recompile.
The reason here is that RDRAND is an instruction set of CPUs. Not all CPUs support this instruction. In order to make the program universal, we can delete this configuration when compiling, so that we can run on CPUs that do not support RDRAND.
- System has not been booted with systemd as init system (PID 1). Can‘t operate
- [Solved] docker Error: System has not been booted with systemd as init system (PID 1). Can‘t operate. Failed to con
- [Solved] configure: error: udev support requested but libudev header not installed
- Error: linker ` link. Exe ` not found | = note: the system cannot find the specified file.
- [Solved] Linux virtual machine startup error: operating system not found
- Prompt “entering emergency mode. Exit the shell to continue” if the Linux operating system does not start normally
- redhat7. 5 system service is not started automatically and use systemctl start error: error getting authority: error initializing authority: CO, (the server will restart)
- [Soled] MTPuTTY error: unable to run putty the system cannot find the specified file
- [Solved] failed to start remount root and kernel file system
- Parse error in ubantu/Linux system [How to Solve]
- [Solved] MAC system brew install error: failure while executing
- [Solved] Error: ENOSPC: System limit for number of file watchers reached
- [Solved] Linux Error: ENOSPC: System limit for number of file watchers
- [Solved] Cannot run program “svn” (in directory “D: xxxx”): CreateProcess error=2, the system cannot find the specified file.
- See system logs and ‘systemctl status docker.service‘ for details
- [Solved] Ubuntu Server 18.4 System /etc/sudoers: syntax error near line 32
- [Solve] Yinhe Qilin V10 System Error: Failed to download metadata for repo ‘ks10-adv-os‘
- [Solved] Esxi Warning: System Management Software 1 SEL Fullness
- How to Solve Xmind Install Error in Ubuntu System
- Shell: How to Get System Current Tme and Format it