Cause of problem:
This error is basically generated by copying the code from the web page and compiling it. Because the copied code contains Chinese spaces and characters, it can’t be distinguished by the naked eye.
1. When the amount of code is small, it is best to re type it at the error location, then save it and recompile it.
Error prompts the location information of the error. Find the corresponding place to change.
2. It can also be used when there are many codes, or the replacement function of GEDIT can be used to replace with standard spaces, which is more labor-saving.
Find characters in error:
Under Linux, you can:
cat xxx.c -A
Chinese will be displayed as characters with red lines.
- Running shell script reports an error: “syntax error near unexpected token solution ‘”
- Parse error in ubantu/Linux system [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Win10 and Linux address reading format is different (CV2. Error: opencv (4.2.0)/Io/opencv…)
- [Solved] Shell error: syntax error: unexpected end of file
- [Solved] Linux — 9 — txt files are copied from windows to Linux and read error
- WPF: How to Reference Font Resource File
- [Solved] ioctl_cfg80211.c:1130:4: error: too many arguments to function ‘cfg80211_roamed’
- [Solved] ioctl_cfg80211.c:1141:45: error: ‘struct wireless_dev’ has no member named ‘sme_state’
- Chinese garbled problem when running. C file in Linux
- Mac opens Terminal and reports an error -bash:: command not found
- deepin rosdep update Error: ERROR: Rosdep experienced an error: Could not detect OS,
- Shell Script syntax error near unexpected token `done’
- [Solved] Ubuntu Error: PCIe Bus Error:severity=Corrected, type=Physical Layer, id=00e8(Receiver ID)
- [Solved] UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii‘ codec can‘t encode characters in position 3-9: ordinal not in range(128)
- Set the cursor of Ubuntu terminal to turn on automatic display
- How to Solve insufficent privileges error: Ora-01031
- How to Check Password Modification Complexity
- Linux Error: error: stray ‘\302‘ in program [Solved]
- [Solved] Error in installing backups.lzma for Python on Linux