Reason: power failure (including computer sleep, etc.) caused Hmaster to fail to connect, and no master node could be found in zookeeper
Solution: delete the hbase node in zookeeper, open hbase will automatically create this node
1) log in to the zookeeper client: zkCli.sh
2) delete the hbase node: deleteall /hbase
The most critical step: restart hbase, restart zookeeper
1) close zookeeper: my_zk.sh stop This is my script to start zk, don’t copy
2) close hbase: stop-hbase.sh is invalid, use the jps command to find each in the cluster The port number of the hmaster and hregionserver of the machine, kill -9 + port number one by one kills the hbase process, which is equivalent to manually closing hbase
3) Open zookeeper and hbase, my_zk.sh start start-hbase.sh
hdfs does not need to be moved, If yours doesn’t work, hdfs can also be restarted.
- Run hadoop fs -put Command Error: java.io.IOException: Got error, status message , ack with firstBadLink
- ZK Error contacting service. It is probably not running [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Hadoop failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
- Redis Stand-alone Builds a Master-slave Copy Error [How to Solve]
- Spring integrated HBase error [How to Solve]
- E/Art: failed sending reply to debugger: the solution of broken pipe
- [Solved] Redis Error: Error condition on socket for SYNC: No route to host
- Dubbo failed to register and consumer null pointer exception
- [Solved] Sqoop Error: ERROR tool.ImportTool: Import failed: java.io.IOException
- (error) READONLY You can‘t write against a read only replica.
- jemter java.net.BindException:Address alreardy in use [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Rocketmq installation error: org.apache.rocketmq.remoting.exception.remotingconnectexception: connect to failed
- [Solved] SpringBoot Startup Error: Unable to start LiveReload server
- Springboot integration RabbitMQ times error: Failed to check/redeclare auto-delete queue(s).
- [Solved] Rocketmq Root Account Startup Error: Permission denied
- Redis: How to Implementate LRU Caching Mechanism Manually
- Nacos boot error, unable to find Java_HOME [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Kafka Error: Discovered coordinator XXXXX:9092 (id: 2147483647 rack: null) for group itstyle.
- Error: please renew the default configrations [How to Solve]
- How to Fix log4j2 warning: warn unable to identify org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream