Error: eexist: file already exists, open ‘*. JS’
The wechat applet can be compiled normally, but when you start the real machine debugging, it will be reported as file already exists
Some netizens said that I have tried to upgrade wechat developer tools or restart them, but I can’t solve them.
The file I reported an error was ordered by my duplicate name. I found that when I was debugging and compiling the real machine, I still renamed the name before, and the cache could not be cleared. So I deleted the file after my duplicate name, restored the file from the recycle bin, and then debugged the real machine.
- Ubuntu 64 prompts bash: no such file or directory file exists
- Fileexistserror: [winerror 183] cannot create a file when it already exists. File rename code attached
- Error analysis of swap file “*. SWP” already exists! When editing files with VIM
- Fileexistserror: [winerror 183] cannot create a file when it already exists. : ‘D:/tjn/tra
- Fatal: unable to create ‘project_ path/.git/ index.lock ‘: File exists.
- ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/usr/bin/pip’: File exists
- [Solved] $GOPATH/go.mod exists but should not
- mysql ERROR 1050 (42S01): Table already exists
- Idea startup error: Port occupied/address already exists
- [SQLITE_ Error] SQL error or missing database (table users already exists)
- Mac ports installation software prompts “warning: xcodebuild exists but failed to execute”
- $GOPATH/go.mod exists but should not
- Unity development memo 000025: error cs0433: the type ‘task’ exists in both ‘xxx’ and ‘YYY’
- Docke Run: response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container with id exists:XXX:unknown
- [resolved] superset failed to create admin user: error! User already exists user or attributeerror: ‘nonetype’‘
- Error: You have not concluded your merge (MERGE_HEAD exists)
- You have not concluded your merge (MERGE_HEAD exists)
- File contains no section headers. File: File: / / etc/ yum.repos .d/
- This (code, message, data: null) still exists after importing spring cloud project into Lombok; the data in the project is unrecognized